RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:54 am

Colin: Hm...Madeline?

Kurt: *kissing*

Inigo: My father was slaughtered by a six fingered man. Was a great sword maker, my father. When the six fingered man appear and request a special sword, my father took the job. *draws sword* He slave a year before he was done. *hands it to him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

Isa: Perfect. And for our boy?*looks at the baby boy*

B:*kissing*

W:*looks at it* I've seen nothing like it.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Colin: Matthew?

K: *moans*

Inigo: Six fingered man returned and demanded it, but at one-tenth his promised price. My father refuse. Without a word, the six fingered man slash him through the heart. I loved my father, so naturally I challenged his murderer to a duel. I fail. Six fingered man leave me alive. But he give me these.*points to scars on his cheeks*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Isa: Perfect. Madeline and Matthew. *looks at their sleeping forms* Welcome to the world little ones. *whispers to them*

Matthew and Madeline:*coos in their sleep*

W: *hands it back* I see. I hope you find him someday.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Colin: *smiles*

K: *kissing*

Inigo: When I do I shall saw my name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father. Prepare to die.

(ugh g2g)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Isa:*coos very softly to her babies*

W:*nods*

{Bye.{
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Colin: *smiles*

Kurt: *pulls back* We should stop...

Inigo: You are ready?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Isa:*holds them close as they sleep* And you are absolutely positive he can't get them. That he can't get any of them or you. *looks at him* Not even if he sues for custody of them. I'm not going to lose them, right? And don't say what you know I want to hear if you aren't sure Colin. Just tell me the truth. If he sues for custody of them. Will he get them.

B:*nods reluctantly*

W: Ready or not you've been more than fair. *stands and draws his sword*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Colin: Not while I'm here he won't. If he comes I will kill him.

Kurt: Screw it. *kisses him hard*

I: *draws his sword*

(bbl school ugh.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Isa:*holding her babies close* And if he sues?

B:*kisses back*

W: *faces him*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Colin: We'll get them back. I have proof of what he did.

Kurt: *grows hard*

Inigo: *faces him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm

isa: What proof? besides our own words. he's smart Colin. He can lie. How do you think no one ever suspected that he would abuse someone back when I was a kid? Why do you think I never told anyone, other than he threatened their lives, what he was doing? Because they wouldn't believe me. He was too cunning.

W: You seem like a good man. I hate to die.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Colin: Well, I never told you this. Because I never use it. But I have a blood test machine. Carlisle bought it, for me when I was human. Because Jasmine came over when she was human.

Inigo: You seem like-a good man as well.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Isa: What does this have to do with anything? They'll know he's their father. How does that prove what he did. How does that prove how he abused them?

W: Shall we?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Colin: It's not like the regular at doctor's offices. The machine takes the blood and can tell if you have been raped and by who. I just need to take your blood.

Inigo: We shall.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Isa: What is that gonna help? Sure it will say he raped me but how does it prove anything when it comes to my kids? It doesn't prove how he abused them. It doesn't prove how he poured bleach in Adriana's eyes when she was just a few moments old because he was angry she wasn't a boy. It doesn't prove how he made Andy terrified of loud noises by beating him to loud music or when there were thunderstorms. It doesn't prove how Jesse couldn't talk for weeks after he strangled him near death. It doesn't prove the endless suffering my children went through at his hands. There's no proof of that. To the judge he'll be a fit father. He's good at getting his way Colin. He's too good.

W:*fights with him*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 am

Colin: Come with me. The bleach got into her and it showed up. It might not say abused visually. But, there are signs of abuse here. I also took pictures. There were bruises on the kids. And in hand shapes. Too big to be ours. Trust me this will work. Plus Lara will be our lawyer, she's the best out there. Trust me he won't get them.

Inigo: fights*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:12 am

Isa: *holds her babies closer* And then theres the twins. He has nothing against them. He hasn't even met them. even if your blood thing works. He could still get them. He could still convince the judge. Colin you don't know him. You don't know how cunning he is. How well he lies.

W:*fighting, gaining the upper hand* You fight well.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:16 am

Colin: He won't win, Isa. Trust me. He won't win. I swear it.

Inigo: As, do you. I have-a been fencing since I was-a eleven years old.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:29 am

Isa: You don't know that Colin! You don't know that! You don't know him. I know him. You weren't there! You weren't there! You didn't see it! I did! I had to! I had to watch as he blinded my baby girl, too tired to do anything about it. I had to watch him abuse my children! and I couldn't do anything about it because he threatened to kill them if I did. I heard their screams of agony. I heard them call out for me to save them and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. I had to deal with years of him telling me that you were never coming for me. That you hated my guts and that you took the kids and ran off. Never to return. That you had forgotten about me. or didn't care enough to even try to look for me. Three years I heard that as he raped me. Three flippin' years. Not to mention the seventeen years I was stuck with him. So you can't know what he's like. *trembling, holding her babies close to her chest protectively*

W: That's a long time. I do have to say, you are a lot better than me.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

Colin: *holds her and kisses her head*

Inigo: I disagree, you are a lot better. *smiling*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:39 am

Isa:*upset and terrified of losing her children to the man that made her life a living hell for twenty years*

W:*smiles back* I thank you.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 am

Colin: *holds her*

Inigo: But, I do have something to tell you...

Jas: *not feeling good*

Chloe: *sees this and trots to the fence*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 am

Isa:*hears a knock on the door* *slowly tries to stand*

W: What's that?

Al:*holds her close* Shh...come on. let's get you inside.

Val:*whinnies and stands by the fence, her filly standing next to her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:53 am

Colin: *helps her*

Inigo: I am not left handed. *tosses sword to his right hand*

Jas: *leans into him pale*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next