RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 am

Colin: Isa, they're both fine. Nothing is wrong. I swear. I just forgot to check baby B. I know the first baby is a boy. I just need to see what the other one is.

K: *hugs*

B: *nods*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:18 am

Isa: You're sure they're fine? *scared*

B:*hugs*

P;*nods and leaves*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 am

Colin: Positive.

K: *hugs* I'm so sorry.

B: *upset*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 am

Isa: And you're sure he can't get to them...Colin if he gets near them he'll kill them. He'll kill all of them. And you...

B: *hugging*

W:*trains with the dread pirate Roberts for five years before taking up the job*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 am

Colin: I'm sure.

B: *gets engaged to Prince Humperdinck, but doesn't love him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 am

Isa: My babies...

B:*hugging*

W:**heading back to get Buttercup now that he has the money to marry her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 am

Colin: They're safe.

B: 8runs away and gets kidnapped*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:37 am

Isa:*tries to get up* My babies.

W:*sees and follows the ship*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

Colin: *gets them*

B: *wakes up and hears Fizzik, Vizzini, and Inigo arguing*

Fezzik: You never said anything about killing anyone.

Vizzini: I've hired you to help me start a war. It's a prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition.

Fezzik: I just don't think it's right, killing an innocent girl.

Vizzini: Am I going mad, or did the word "THINK" escape your lips? YOU WERE NOT HIRED FOR YOUR BRAINS, YOU HIPPOPOTAMIC LAND MASS!

Inigo: I agree with Fezzik.

Vizzini: OH! The SOT has spoken! What happens to her is not truly your concern. I will kill her! And remember this, NEVER forget this: when I found you, you were so slobbering drunk, YOU COULDN'T BUY BRANDY! To Fezzik. AND YOU! Friendless, brainless, helpless, hopeless! DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE? UNEMPLOYED? IN GREENLAND?

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 am

Isa:*lays back and reaches for them* My babies...

W:*following them*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 am

Colin: *hands them to her*

Inigo: Vizzini, he can... fuss.

Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream... at us.

Inigo: Probably he means no... harm.

Fezzik: He's really very short on... charm!

Inigo: Ah, You have a great gift for rhyme.

Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.

Vizzini: Enough of that!

Inigo: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?

Fezzik: If there are, we'll all be dead!

Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it!

Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

Vizzini: DYEAH!!

Last edited by JasmineTaylorHenderson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 am

Isa:*holds them close and coos to them* {b or g? idc}

B:*leans into him*

W:*follows*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 am

C: *smiles*

K: *kisses his shoulder*

I: *keeps looking over his shoulder*

V: Why are you doing that?

I: Making sure no one follow us.

B: Buttercup: Despite what you think, you will be caught. And when you are, the prince will see you all hanged.

V: Of all the necks on this boat, Highness, the one you should be worrying about is your own. *to Inigo* Stop doing that!
We can all relax, it's almost over.

I: You are sure nobody's follow us?

V: As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways, inconceivable. No one in Guilder knows what we've done, and no one in Florin could've gotten here so fast. . Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

I: Oh, it's nothing, suddenly, I just happen to look behind us and something is there.

V: What? *rises* Probably some local fisherman out for a pleasure cruise at night... through eel infested waters...

Last edited by JasmineTaylorHenderson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:02 am

Isa: *coos to baby B* Are you a boy or a girl little one? { b or g?}

B:*smiles softly*

W:*following*

{The twins}

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 A9
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:05 am

Colin: *smiles* (Uh...idc....)

K: I am so sorry...so sorry. I swear nothing happened.

B: *jumps out of the ship*

V: Don't just stand there! Go after her!

I: I can't swim.

F: I only dog paddle...

(CUTE!)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 am

{baby on the right is Baby A and baby on left is Baby B}

Isa:*coos to her babies* *checks baby B* Oh! You don't wanna tell mama do you? *as baby B curls its knees in to hide what gender it is*

Baby B:*coos*

Baby A:*giggles*

Isa: *kisses their heads* Please can mama know?

B:*clings to him* Kurt...you have so much ahead of you...I mean, with Nyada next year. You'll be off with this new life, new friends,New everything, and I'll be here. All alone. Every time we talk it always turns into Nyada. What outfit you are gonna wear, what song you're gonna sing, how great New York is gonna be. It's like...you can't wait to get out of here. How's that supposed to make me feel? I'm stuck here by myself while you're out there....

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 am

(CUTE! So..g?)

Colin: *chuckles*

Kurt: You're not going to be alone. I'm going to skype you everyday, and you'll come visit me with Sara. I thought you didn't want me. You were distancing yourself like you were trying to break up with me and then when that fight when I came home with Sara, it was like everything I feared was confirmed. I only texted him, because he made me feel special. And I regret texting him. I really do. But I have nothing if I don't have you. *looks down* But I understand if my apologies mean nothing...*tears well again*

B: *gets surrounded by shrieking eels*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 am

{Sure}

Isa:*coos at Baby B* Please can mama know? Are you a baby boy or a baby girl? mama needs to know so mama can name you. You don't wanna be Baby B your whole life do ya?

Baby B:*coos and gurgles, waves her arms*

Baby A:*looks at his sister and gurgles*

B: I was distancing myself to practice what next year was going to feel like. I thought if I distanced myself from you it wouldn't hurt as much. but it still hurts...Kurt. You'll be gone...You'll meet someone else and forget about me...

W:*follows the ship*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:44 am

Kurt: That will never happen. I could never forget you, Blaine. We'll make it work. I don't want to lose you, but it feels like I already have. *tears fall* I hate feeling like I've lost you, when I love you so much. I'm terrified you're going to find someone else. Unless, you already have...I would understand. All I am is a dumb baby penguin, who doesn't deserve you.

V: Veer left! Not right! LEFT!

F: *veers left* and lifts her up*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

Isa:*sitting up, lays the babies down in front of her and tickles them gently*

Baby B:*giggles and kicks her legs*

Baby A:*laughs*

Isa: So you're a baby girl huh? Well nice to meet you cutie.

Blaine: I can never find anyone else.

W:*follows*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 am

K: I love you, Blaine. Just don't give up on this, us, me...If you want, I won't go to NYADA. Just don't say it's over...please...just...*voice breaks tears falling*

I: He's still follow us, I wonder if he is using the same wind?

B: *scared*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 am

Isa: *picks them back up and holds them close* *coos to them*

B: I can't hold you back. Nyada is your dream Kurt. I can't keep you from your dream.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 am

Colin: *smiles*

K: You are my dream Blaine. Yes, I want to go to NYADA, but not if it means losing you. You're everything to me. And the last thing I want is for us to end. And if NYADA means that, then it's not worth going. Just don't walk away from me. *tears falling terrified of losing him*

All: *get to the cliffs*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 am

Isa:*looks at Colin* That's Daddy.

Baby A and B:*coos and gurgles*

Blaine: Kurt. Your dad has told me how you have dreamt about going to Nyada since you were very young. It's been your dream for far longer than I have even been around. I can't get in the way of that.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 am

Colin: *smiles*

Kurt: That was before I met you. You turned my world around Blaine. You won't be getting in the way. And now I can't see myself without you. Without you I'm nothing. I'm in love with you. You're my first love, but I don't deserve you. I'm a baby penguin. I'm not sexy, but you are. If you want us to be over, tell me. Don't beat around the bush. *tears falling looking down* *feeling inadequate and that Blaine wants them to end*

All: *get out and Fezzick gets them all up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next