RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:15 am

G:*holds her hand*

W:*rides*

Isa:*relaxes a bit, trusts Lara* *nods* He threatened my husband and my youngest child, at that time, Emily she was a few months old. He had come to our home and threatened to hurt them so I sent Colin away with the young ones as the older ones were at school. He didn't want to leave but I made him to protect him. Fred, he took me away to Idaho Falls, Idaho and held me there. *eyes go blank as she is pulled into a flashback of her time with her father as she explains* Three days went by and nothing happened. Then he started raping me. I soon got pregnant with Andy. I was alone most of the time, I was alone when Andy was born, Fred was out doing something. When Andy was a year, we'd both been beaten more than anyone could imagine. It was a miracle Andy had survived. He was scared of loud noises, even more so than a normal baby boy. Then, Fred started to rape me again and I fell pregnant with Jesse. Again I was alone when he was born. and again we were beaten throughout the next year and then he started the raping again. and I got pregnant with Adriana. This time though he was present for her birth. When she was born, he was angry she was not a boy and he grabbed a bottle of bleach...*closes her eyes for a moment, covers her mouth with her hand and lets out a sob* *takes a breath and continues* He grabbed a bottle of bleach and poured it in her face. Blinding her. She can not see a thing. I couldn't do anything about it. It was only mere seconds after she came out. he left her alone after that. but he continued to beat me and my sons. For a year, again, then he started raping me again. That was when I got pregnant for the last time. With Madeline and Matthew. I was five months along when Colin found me. *smiles slightly* Fred had been out and I was being punished for something he was mad at someone at work about. I was locked in the basement away from my kids. He had brought Emily and Jackson with him, the two youngest before Andy and them. He came in, got us and brought us home and took up the role of father to the children. They see him as their father.

F: *hugs her* never. I love you.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:19 am

K: *helps him*

B: *rides*

L: No more questions, your honor. *smiles slightly at her and nods slightly*

R: I love you too. And one more thing.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:24 am

G:*follows her*

Isa:*waiting for the go ahead to go back to Colin*

J: Does the Plaintiff have any further questions?

A: Yes. *stands* Where is your proof that my client raped you?

Isa: *looks at Colin*

F: Hmm?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:27 am

K: *helps*

C: I have pictures of bruises on the kids and on her. And proof he raped her. *hands the judge the proof*

R: If I ever have to leave the state for any reason, don't do what you did ten years ago. *fake glares*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:32 am

G:*follows*

W:*riding*

Isa:*staring at Colin, wants him*

J:*looks it over* *hands it back* has anyone have any more questions for Ms. Morgan?

A: No further questions your honor.

F: *looks down*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:37 am

K: *helps him*

C: *stares at her*

Lara: No further questions, your honor.

R: I forgive you. *kisses him*

Jas: *getting worse*

Nurse: He's slowly getting better. But, she's....it'll be a miracle if she survives.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:41 am

{OMG GAIUS!}

G: *follows*

Isa:*staring at him, gets up and rushes to him when she is allowed and clings to his hand*

Finn:*kisses back*

Al:*asleep*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:42 am

(WHAT?!)

K: *helps*

C: *holds her hand8

Rach: I love you.

Jas: *goes into a coughing fit*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:47 am

{Watching Doctor Who and one of the episodes is where these kids and people are turned into zombies wearing gas masks asking for their mommy's and the doctor (the actual doctor, like medicinal doctor) looked familiar and I looked closer and IT WAS GAIUS!}

G:*follows*

W:*falls from his horse at a jump and lands hard on his back*

Isa:*grips his hand*

Fred:*is called to the stand*

Finn: I love you.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:52 am

(OMG!)

K: *helps him and then runs when they're safe*

B: *stops* Westley! *gets off her horse and runs to him* Westley! *kneels next to him*

C: *holds her hand*

Rach: I love you too, so much.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:14 am

G:*runs*

W:*wincing*

Isa:*grips his hand as Fred accuses her of abusing her own children*

F: I love you too.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

K: *runs*

B: Are you okay?

L: Objection your honor.

R: so much.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:21 am

W: Maybe.

Isa:*gripping her husband's hand*

J: What grounds?

F: *smiles*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:24 am

B: *helps*

L: The bruises on the children are too big to be Mrs. Morgan's. (had a sadistic thought...)

Rach: *smiles back*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:27 am

W: *laying on his back*

{what??}

Isa:*grips Colin's hands*

Fred: Bruises can expand. It's simple. She abused the children and the bruises expanded.

J: I'll allow it.

F:*smiles*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:31 am

B: *helps him*

(IDK where you're going with this, but blame dp and criminal minds. But IF they do get the kids. Fred gets the death sentence...normally with me it would be jail...but...yeah..)

Lara: *shakes head fights against using her power*

R: *smiles back*

Jas: *throws up again*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:35 am

W:*laying on his back*

{sure, eventually}

Isa:*grips Colin's hand tightly*

Fred:*continues to explain how Isa beat the kids and how he tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop, adds tears* *lying*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:37 am

D and C: *runs*

(XD)

Lara: *can't believe this pissed8
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:42 am

Isa:*gripping Colin's hand tightly as Jesse and Andy cling to her*

*after a few hours of deliberation of the jury, they come back out*

J: Has the jury reached a verdict?

Jury: Yes.

Isa:*tense*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:43 am

C and L: *tenses*

Jas: *terrified*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

Isa:*holds her kids tight to her chest*

J:*reads the paper* In the case of Andy Morgan I hereby give custody to Fred Masen. In the case of Jesse Morgan I also give custody to Fred Mason. In the case of Adriana Morgan I give custody to Fred Masen. and in the case of the twins, Madeline and Matthew. I give custody to Fred Mason.

Isa:*pales, lost her babies.* *clings to them as her father's attorneys come and pry them from her arms to give them to Fred*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:52 am

C: *pales*

L: *glares*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:53 am

G:*running, dives into the hole C and D point to*

Isa:*pale, doesn't notice when everyone is gone but her, Colin, and Lara* *staring into space*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:58 am

K: *goes in*

B: You okay?

C and D: *goes into the hole*

C: *pale*

L: *runs outside and punches a tree repeatedly*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:02 am

G:*pants*

W: Well I can't move again. Dammit.

Isa:*knees give out and she falls to them, heartwrenching sobs break free from her chest as she cries into her hands*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next