RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 am

Jas: *smiles slightly*

Cat: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 am

Al:*pets her*

Val:*finishes the mash and just stands guard over her filly, lets Jas and Al near her but won't let anyone else*

Filly:*nuzzles him and tries to suck on his nose, thinking it is a teat*

Isa:*sobs* I can't leave...I can't...

Damon:*holding his baby sister, crying* Daddy...
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 am

Jas: *chuckles*

Cat: *rubs her back* He wouldn't want you or your kids to stay here. *feels a breeze, but there's no wind* Did you feel that?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 am

Al: *chuckles* You still hungry huh little one? Mommy's right there. That's where you find food Sugar.

Filly:*snorts and shakes her head at him, still a little damp*

Isa:*crying* I can't leave him...I can't...*collapses to her knees and sobs into her hands*

Damon:*watching his mother break down*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 am

(Pretty little liars is taunting me.)

Jas: *smiles*

Cathy: *feels the breeze again and watches as ghost Colin appears*

Colin: Isa..
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 am

Al:*laughs*

Filly:*goes to nurse again*

Bradley:*watches*

Isa:*sobbing into her hands, having a total emotional break down as her world starts crumbling in on her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 am

Colin: *places hand on her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:32 am

Filly:*nurses*

Val:*lets her but moves so her head is by Jas, still prefers to stay near her, feels it is safer when Jas is nearby*

Al: She uses you as a security blanket almost. Val. She feels safe with you.

Isa:*sobbing into her hands, hits his hand away, thinking it is Bradley* I won't leave him!!!!

Bradley:*sighs and picks Damon and the little girl up* I'll go get them in the car.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am

Jas: What can I say? I'm a horse magnet. *smiles*

Colin: *kneels next to her* Isa, you're not leaving me. I'm right here, I may not be in flesh and blood. But go home, I don't want you to spend the night here. Our children can't spend the night here either and can't stay by themselves.

Cathy: *nods*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 am

Al:*smiles*

Val:*grazes, keeping close to Jasmine*

Isa:*looks up and sees him and freezes for a second than shakes her head* I'm n-not leaving...I can't Colin...I can't...*tears cascading down her cheeks, tries to touch him but her hand goes right through him, this only makes her cry harder*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

Jas: *pets her*

Colin: You can.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

Val:*ears perk forward**lifts her head to look at her*

Filly:*nursing*

Isa: I can't...I can't...I need to stay here...I can't leave...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 am

Colin: You can. You're not leaving me Isa. I'm in your heart and you're in mine. You want me happy? That will make me happy.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 am

Val:*nuzzles her*

Isa: I'm not leaving! You can't make me leave here!

Bradley:*drags her to her feet* come on. there's nothing you can do here anymore. He's gone Isabelle. *doesn't like being so harsh*

Isa:*struggles* LET ME GO!!!!!! *aims a good kick and kicks him in the shin, making him drop her and scurries back to the grave, trembling, crying* I'm not leaving....I'm staying right here.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 am

Colin: Isabelle. Listen to me, you have to go home. What about our children? They can't stay here and neither can you. You're not leaving me Isa. I love you, and you need to let go and go home with our kids. You need to take care of them. *gently*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 am

Val: *nuzzling her*

Isa: I'm not letting go...I promised I'd never let go...I'm not letting go...I'm not letting go...I'm not leaving here. I'm not leaving here...I can't go back to that house....I can't go back to where we went together...it's too lonely...I can't....I'm staying here. No one can make me go back there. *plants herself firmly next to his grave, refusing to move from that spot*

Bradley:*goes to pick her up again*

Isa: Bradley James if you pick me up I swear to god I'll kill you where you stand. Leave me alone.

Bradley: For god's sakes Isabelle he's dead! He's gone and six feet under! He's never coming back for fuck's sake! Get over him! Forget about him! He's gone dammit! Grow up and go home. You don't just stop living just because you lose someone.

Isa:*recoils as if she was slapped* Go away! Leave me here! I don't want to go home! I want to die here with him! I don't want to go! Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am

Colin: Isa, you need to go home. You NEED to take care of OUR children. I don't want them to end up in some orphanage, or foster home. You NEED to go HOME. Now. You have to go home, to our children. *stern*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 am

Val:*licks her hands which have some amniotic fluid from when she was petting the foal*

Isa: NO! I'm not leaving! I'm not going home! I swear to god I'm dying here with you Colin Morgan. I'm not going home. Ever!

Damon:*watching from behind a grave stone, unseen*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am

Colin: What about our children?! Isa?! I don't want our children to grow up without parents! You need to fulfil that role! Noone else can! You are going home Isa Morgan. Even if I have to have Bradley take you there himself.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 am

Val:*licking her hands*

Isa; NO! I'm not going home! *pulls a gun and puts it to her head* Stay back! *to Bradley and Cathy* Come closer and I shoot!

Bradley:*puts hands up* Now Isabelle. This isn't necessary...

Damon:*watching from his hiding spot, can't be seen at all but can see everything*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 am

Colin: *turns visible no longer in the coffin and hugs her and takes the gun out of her hands and chuncks it* Don't. We are going home.

Cathy: *gets a text and reads it* You need to stop freaking out, remember the Gina thing? *eyes widen and shuts her phone*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 am

Val:*licks up her arm to her shoulder*

Isa:*trembles, crying* *covers her face with her hands, curling into a tight ball*

Bradley:*tense*

Damon:*scared*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 am

Jas: That tickles.

Colin: *picks her up*

Cathy: *tense*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 am

Val:*licking her shoulder intently*

Al:*laughing* I think she thinks you're a foal lol you must smell like her newborn.

Isa:*sobs into his neck, clinging to him*

Bradley:*tense because Isa almost shot herself*

Damon:*darts away towards the car*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

Jas: *chuckles* I'm telling you I'm a horse magnet. ANd I have the fluid on me.

Colin: Bradley, thank you. I'll talk to you later. I have to get Isa calmed down. (That was soooo OOC)

Cathy: *texts back* Who is this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next