RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:30 am

(What's wrong?)

Kurt: Hey, hey, hey. I want to spend time with you. I'd rather spend time with you than explore. Maybe we can find physical therapy here and school.

Rach: It's the only way. He won't come here by himself. And I hate seeing Tina so upset. Nothing we say is going to convince Tina that he loves her. She'll only listen to Mike.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:34 am

{Legislature gave the Minnesota Zoo like 4 million to remodel the dolphin exhibit and they are sending the dolphins somewhere else in fall to make a new dolphin enclosure but there won't be anymore dolphins after because it is too dangerous to transport them again after that and it is too expensive to get new ones! Stupid idiots. I love the dolphins.{

Blaine:*tears in his eyes* *shaking like a leaf* I don't want to leave....I'm not ready to be without you...I thought I would be okay without you but I'm not....It's so empty without you nearby and I'm so scared you'll get hurt...I couldn't stand it if you were in the hospital and I couldn't be there...but all our friends are in Lima and all of Sara's friends...

Finn: Rach. He's convinced she hates him now. He won't go even if we drag him.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:37 am

(Sad)

Kurt: *hugs him* Sh...

Rach: So what do we do? I can't stand to see one of my best friends in pain like this.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:38 am

{It's stupid really. Why spend millions of dollars for a new dolphin exhibit when there won't be any dolphins? Spend it on an exhibit(s) for other animals you can transfer.}

Blaine:*shaking like a leaf* I don't want to leave you....

Finn: I don't know...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:40 am

(Really)

Kurt: I know love.

Rach: *sighs* I'm going to talk some sense into Mike. You stay with Tee.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:43 am

{Keep the dolphins for pete's sake. You'll lose a lot of money without them. They are the main attraction for the zoo, the dolphin shows}

Blaine:*shaking, crying* I can't leave you...*clings to him* Don't make me leave...please....

Finn: *nods*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

(Yep.)

Kurt: I won't. We'll find a physical therapy center here and a school.

Rach: *goes to Mike's and just walks in* MIKE COHEN CHANG!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:47 am

{on the bright side iTunes is working again}

Blaine:*crying* Please...I can't lose you...I feel so alone without you...

Mike: GO AWAY!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:49 am

(YAY!)

Kurt: You won't. Sh...

Rach: No! Not until you come see Tina! She thinks you hate her! She still loves you!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

{Now I gotta put all my songs back onto it though}

Blaine: I feel so alone...so alone Kurt...

Mike: She hates me.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:55 am

(Aw.)

Kurt: *holds him*

Rach: She doesn't. She's sobbing, because she thinks you hate her. It's just a misunderstanding she misinterpreted it. She thought you broke up with her. She misses you.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:00 am

{It's not bad though at least it's working.}

Blaine:*clings to him desperately*

Mike: I was trying to make up with her but I guess that's down the drain.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:01 am

(Yeah.)

Kurt: *holds her*

Rach: It's not down the drain you can still make up with her. Go to the hospital and talk to her. She's waiting onyou.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

Blaine:*desperately clings to him* I'm sorry for being so clingy...

Mike: She won't understand.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:07 am

Kurt: Don't apologize.

Rach: What won't she understand? If you talk to her, you'll be able to make up with her and she wants to apologize as well.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:10 am

Blaine: But I'm so clingy...and this is supposed to be your time. You got into Nyada. You got your dream and I'm ruining it...all because I'm afraid of being alone...

Mike; ANything. You don't even understand Rachel. NO one can.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:12 am

Kurt: You're not ruining anything?

Rach: I might be able to, if you explain what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:17 am

Blaine: Then why is that a question? Kurt. Nyada is your dream. It is everything you've ever wanted. and here I am being overly clingy and needy.

Mike:*explains* {use your imagination.}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:22 am

Kurt: I love you, Blaine. You're not ruining anything, I swear. Nyada maybe part of my dream, but you are a HUGE part of my dream. You're not ruining anything. *kisses his head*

Rach: You're dad doesn't want you to be with Tina, because she's goth and he thinks she's forcing you to dance?! That makes no sense! You need to see Tina though.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:25 am

Blaine: It feels like it...I'm so needy when you have things you need to do for yourself too...

Mike: *shrugs* He said if I continued to be with her he'd disown me...Rachel. You don't know what a dishonor that is to my family if I am disowned. In China you could be put to death if you are disowned.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:28 am

Kurt: You're not and right now I want to be with you.

Rach: I know what being disowned feels like. My dad's disowned me, because I wouldn't stop seeing Finn. Mike you love Tina and you love dancing. No one should take that away from you it's who you are. And you're not in China anymore so no one can put you to death. But you really do need to go see Tina and tell her.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:31 am

Blaine; You shouldn't have to give up all your free time to be with me...

Mike: But it isn't a dishonor here! To my family, in my religion, to be disowned in China is pretty much a damn death sentence!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:34 am

Kurt: I want to.

Rach: *hugs him* Mike, you're like my brother. And in America sometimes you will disappoint your family and you will rebel, but you should be with the one you love. You need to talk to Tina.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:38 am

Blaine: But you shouldn't have to.

Mike: I can't...Rachel...if I do I lose my entire family...if I don't I lose her. I can't make that decision...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:41 am

Kurt: I WANT to.

Rach: But then you also lose the one you love.

(Basing this off the episode)

Mrs. Chang: Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next