RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:50 am

Kurt: *Smiles* (Sure.)

Rach: *goes to see* Yes, you are.

Tina: Yes!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:54 am

Blaine:*about a week later is allowed into a wheelchair and allowed to go to the recreational rooms they have for patients, finds a guitar and thinks a bit before picking it up and mindlessly strumming it* *starts to play/sing:

Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:56 am

Kurt: *finds him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:05 am

Blaine:*sings* I was 3 years old sitting in a seat of a greyhound bus my brother and me. Mama's tears falling like the carolina rain cause she pulled out a gun the night before said he aint gonna drink and hit me no more. She pulled the trigger on my father in the moments rage. Thank god, that gun wasn't loaded. Didn't know where to go or how she survived didn't care anywhere but there that night as she held her babies tight and we rolled through the cold of the midnight blue she was scared she was broke but all she knew was she was gonna do was what she had to. She got her a job and a trailer out west it wasn't much but she was doing her best putting food on the table for her family but then one day I came home from school. My mama was crying alone in her room she said I lost my job and we're gonna lose the trailer too she got that volks wagen loaded didn't know where to go or how she'd survive didnt care anywhere but there that night as she held her babies tight. and we roled through the cold of that midnight blue she was scared she was broke but all she knew was she was gonna do what she had to. Whenever things go wrong in my life I just think of her what it took that night to get on that bus in the carolina rain didn't know where to go didn't know how she'd survive didn't care anywhere but there that night as she held her babies tight and we rolled through the cold of the midnight blue she was scared she was broke but all she knew was she was gonna do what she had to (yeah) what she had to......(yeah oh).....*finishes, tears in his eyes*

{Ok so pretty much, his dad was abusive and his mom took him and Cooper away when he was 3 and they lived in a trailer for a while then had to leave and essentially did not have a great home for a while before she got lucky and got a good job that helped him to to Dalton}
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:06 am

(sorry got distracted)

Kyle
Katrina...are you okay...do you need a doctor

Rose
I got bad news hon...I think ice capps are my pregnancy craving...*chuckles*

mason
right here hopey

Albert
*kisses jasmine*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:09 am

Katrina:*just groans in response, cuddling into the couch cushions*

Em:*pouts*

Hope: masey. *snuggles into him*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:13 am

Kurt: *runs to him and hugs him*

(*nods* I expected that still sad though.)

Jas: *kisses back*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:17 am

Blaine:*didn't know he was there, looks down and wipes his eyes*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:19 am

Kurt: *hugs him*

(CAN'T WAIT FOR GLEE TOMORROW!)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:24 am

Blaine:*hugs back*

{gtg to work. Be back at 9-9:30{
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:28 am

Kurt: *hugs and strokes his hair*

(KK)
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:31 am

Kyle

have you eaten something bad

mason
*kisses hope*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:37 am

Blaine:*clings to him*

Katrina:*shakes head*

Hope:*smiles*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:38 am

Kurt: Sh...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:42 am

{Yay, off till Saturday.}

Blaine: *hugging him tightly, burying his face in his neck, stressed with the prospect of physical therapy to be able to walk right on his hip again and the fact that he has three weeks left with Kurt and really doesn't want that to end and is just plain freaking out*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:45 am

(YAY AND GLEE'S TOMORROW! GLEEKING OUT!)

Kurt: *straddles his lap*

Tina: *misses Mike, knows that Finn said that he was trying to make up with her, but can't believe it*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:54 am

Blaine:*tenses and winces, biting back a scream* {Remember he has a broken hip}

Finn: Tina. Mike really was trying to make up with you. He just isn't sure how to express that so he did what he thought would work. He'd have been here by now but when we told him that you od'd he sort of passed out and we haven't been able to get a hold of him.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:04 am

Kurt: Sorry! *jumps off him* (Oh, yeah.)

Tina: His actions and the song said differently. He wouldn't even speak to me. Nothing he could do could protect him from me that night he would do this all again....He said so. *tears fall* I'm not enough. I'm never enough. Artie broke up with me, and now Mike. *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:09 am

Blaine:*wincing* 's fine. *grabs his hand and squeezes it tightly* *presses the button for more morphine*

Finn: Tina. Mike doesn't know how to express his feelings in an appropriate matter. He's scared.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:12 am

Kurt: *holds his hand*

Tina: It doesn't matter Finn, he probably won't forgive me now anyway. I wouldn't forgive me...and scared of what? That I really am a vampire now? *referring back to when she was picked on, because of her stutter and that she was the school "Vampire"*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:14 am

Blaine:*relaxes as the pain fades away*

Finn: He probably thinks you don't want him anymore so he might not try to get you back. to tell you the honest truth. It's just how he is.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:16 am

Kurt: *holds his hand*

Tina: *sighs tears falling curling into a ball*

Rach: *knows how she feels and calls Mike again* Please, pick up.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Blaine:*pulls him into a hug* I don't wanna leave...

Mike:*throws his phone across the room, upset*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:23 am

Kurt: *hugs back*

Tina: *upset*

Rach: That's it. Finn, we're going to Mike's and dragging him here if we have to.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:27 am

{*pissed*}

Blaine:*crying* Kurt. I don't want to go back...This month is just for Sara to get better and for my hip to heal. Then I go back for physical therapy and school. I don't want to go back. I go back and I'm all alone...I don't want to be alone...I want to stay here with you...but then again I don't want you to have to miss out on things because I'm here. You've been spending every minute you aren't studying or in classes with me and Sara. You need your own time...

Finn: Rachel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next