RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:04 am

K: *pants*

B: *helps him up*

C: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:12 am

G: *panting*

W:*knees give out*

Isa: *pushes him away* No! No! You promised! You promised me! You swore to me we'd win! You promised me we'd keep our babies! That I would have my babies! And they're gone! They've gone with him! He'll kill them Colin. And there is nothing I can do about that! Because I do not have custody! I lost my children Colin! They're not mine anymore! The judge gave them to him! He gave them to him Colin! You can't know how I feel! You aren't their real father! You never will be! I am their mother! I was their mother! And now they're gone...and you can not bring them back...*runs out, sobbing*

Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:15 am

B; *helps him*

C: *Frozen and hurt that she said that hurting just as much as she is tears fall*

(This is mean yet funny http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5074218/1/)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

G:*panting*

W:*leans into him*

Isa:*running, just keeps running, crying* *runs to Maine and stops at the ocean, stares out into it, sobbing, runs to caves and runs into them, deep inside the vast tunnel system and gets herself lost, sinks down and just doesn't care any more*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

K: *hears running*

B: *helps him*

C: *upset tears fall*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:27 am

W:*leaning into her*

Isa:*doesn't care about anything anymore*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:30 am

B; *helps him*

C: *gets an idea and goes to find Isa*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:32 am

W: *wincing*

Isa:*just doesn't care, only wants to be alone for the rest of eternity, lost five babies all at once and her world has crashed down upon her, effectively going blank*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:34 am

B: Sorry.

C: *goes to her and hugs her* I have an idea and then we can sue him and get our kids back.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:39 am

G:*pants*

W: Not your fault.

Isa: No use. Gone...all gone...*blinks, sees him and glares, pushes away* Go away! *knows he's not to blame but needs to blame someone so blames him because he swore they would win and they didn't* Just go away! Leave me alone! They're gone and they're never coming back! We're never getting them back! So just forget it! Just forget it! *going into a deep depression, turns and walks away, deeper into the caves, taking a few turns and spirals, disappearng in the vast world of the caves* *sits back down a few miles down the system and hugs her knees, depressed*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:42 am

C: *goes to her again* *gently* Just listen to me for a minute. Cameras.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:47 am

G:*sitting down*

Isa: GO AWAY! *sobbing* Can't you see I don't want you here? Just go away. You've done enough. What more do I have to lose to make you happy? You want custody of Jackson and Emily, fine, you can have it. You can have custody of the others as well. Fine whatever. You can sell anything of mine. I don't care. You can even have the clothes I'm wearing if you want. I don't care just go away.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:49 am

K: *sits*

B: *helps*

C: I'm not leaving. I don't care if you hate me. I'm trying to help you get custody.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:51 am

G: *sitting*

Isa; You know what? Maybe it was for the best. Sure. He's fowl and cruel. But maybe it was for the best he got custody. Everyone knows what a rotten mum I am. And don't you dare argue with that. You know it's true. Now go. Away.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:53 am

K: *resting*

C: That is not true and I am not leaving without you. We will get custody. This time I swear. Even if I have to kill him myself.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:56 am

G:*rests*

Isa: How am I ever supposed to believe anything you say? How could I ever believe you. You're just like all the others! I thought you were different! But no. You're just like everyone else. A liar! and a fraud! *shakes her head* I will never trust you again. I've trusted you before and look what it's done. I lost my babies because I trusted you!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:00 pm

K: *rests*

C: I know I failed you. I know that. But I won't fail you again. We will get them back. We can put camera's in his house while he's gone and Val can download it to the computer and make a cd of it. If they want better proof we'll give it to them. Didn't I also swear that if he got them that we would get them back. I swore that. And I won't fail this time. You can't do better than a video. Trust me, Isa please? I love you, I don't want to lose you or the kids. We WILL get them back. I swear to you. If we don't you can divorce me or even kill me. Just give me one more chance. We will get him arrested or even better the death sentence. We got this. We will win this time.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:04 pm

G: *resting*

Isa: HOW CAN I!? How can I ever trust anyone again when everyone in my life has betrayed me! When everyone in my life failed me! When everyone has lied to me! No Colin. I will never trust you again. Your promises mean nothing to me. All they ever were were lies. That's all they will ever be.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:09 pm

K: *rests*

C: I will get them back, Isa. I promise. I love you. If you hate me, I understand. *voice breaks and a tear falls* But, when I get them back and you still decide that you don't want me, I'll get out of your life forever. For now I'm not leaving and going to help you get them back. You can tell me to go away all you want, but I'm not leaving until we get them back. (Dang Colin.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:11 pm

G: *rests*

Isa: Go. Away. Please. If you "love" me so much just go away! How many times do I have to say it? I don't trust you! I will never trust you again! I can never trust you again.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:15 pm

D: Uh...we have a problem?

K: What?

D: There's a huge guy with an army coming this way.

K: Reuben!

C: Fine, if you change your mind you know where to find me. *runs vamp speed and goes to Bradley's and knocks tears falling*

Cat: *answers* Colin?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

G:*runs*

ISA:*deeply depressed*

Brad: what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

K: *runs*

D and C: *runs*

C: We lost the case and now Isa hates me. She'll never forgive me. We have to get the kids back though.

Cat: *hugs him* We will get them back.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm

G:*running*

Brad: colin. She doesn't hate you, she's just upset. It is like physically impossible for that woman to hate you, she absolutely adores you.

ISA:*in a deeply depressed state, sits there, blank*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:32 pm

K: *runs*

C: She sure acted like she hates me. she said she could never trust me again.

Cat: This is what HE wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next