RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Ness:*frowns* No you don't! De fucking baby mowe powtant dan me!

Ty:*kissing*

Finn: Whatever Sam. *storms off*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Ed: That's not true and don't say that word again.

Ally: *kissing*

Rachel: *sobs doesn't know why she chose the auditorium since that's where so many memories of Finn are and just sobs harder can't breathe hardly at all*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Ness: What you gonna do bout it? And yes it is! De fucking baby is mow powtant!

Finn:*hurting*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Ed: Renessme Carlie Cullen you stop saying that word right now! I love you. I know that you hate us right now.

Rach: *ashamed, hurt, upset, just wants Finn to hug her, sobbing can't calm down her dad calls doesn't pick up remembers good times with Finn*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Ness: You no eben no my middwe name! It Cawie! (Carlie) See! De fucking baby mowe powtant! I bet you no its name!

Finn:*hurting*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 pm

(Yeah, I heard the name Renee and accidentally typed it I meant to type. Carlie. Not Renee.)

Ed: Renessme Carlie Cullen you stop saying that word right now, or I will give you a spanking. I love you honey, I will always love you. Even with EJ. Now come with me. *picks her up and carries her into the room with EJ and Bella*

Rach: *can't calm down* I'm sorry...Finn....so...sorry. *having a hard time breathing due to the sobs*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Ness:*struggles* I no wanna see de asshole baby! I hate it! I hate it! *kicks at him* {What? He said stop saying Fucking}

Bella:*holds EJ closer*

Finn: *hurting*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Ed: Renessme stop cussing right now! *not phased by the kicking as it doesn't hurt*

Kurt: *goes to the auditorium and sees the state she's in and goes to Finn* Finn, you need to go see Rachel now. She's extremely upset. She's saying your name.

Rachel: *upset*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Ness: No! De baby is a asshowe muvew fucker son of a bitch! Witewawwy! (literally)

Bella: RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN! YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER RIGHT THIS MINUTE! DON'T MAKE ME PUT SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH!

Ness: I NO CAWE! I HATE YOU! YOU NOT MY MAMA! YOU NEBEW MY MAMA! YOU HOWWIBWE MAMA! I HOPE YOU DIE! *struggling to get loose*

Finn: I don't care.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 pm

(Just staying on this one)-(o.O I'm watching Craig Ferguson and he was dancing and then he was singing Livin' on a Prayer while dancing it was quite amusing.)

Ed: *holds her tighter* RENESSME CULLEN NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN.

Kurt: She might be moving. Her dad got a new job and they have to move. They basically told her that if she didn't go with them she would have to stay here. Just talk to her.

Rachel: *majorly upset*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Bella:*puts EJ down, stands and walks to the door* MAYBE I WILL! *storms out, hurt*

Ness: *struggling* IT TWUE! HOWWIBWE MAMA! I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE! HOWWIBWE MAMA! *looks at EJ who is laying there confused* I HOPE YOU DIE TOO ASSHOWE!

Finn: Whatever. Fuck off Kurt. Everyone just FUCK OFF! *slams his locker shut*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Ed: *puts her down and picks up EJ* I love you Ness, but we taught you better than this. *runs after Bella*

Kurt: *sighs*

Rachel: *heard the yell from the auditorium believes he hates her* Maybe....I should go with my dads...I have no where to go anyway.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Ness: FUCK OFF JERK! *runs off*

Bella:*running, using her vampire speed* *deeply hurt, heart broken* *runs to Colorado and to the meadow where she took Ness and Ed just weeks beforehand* *gets there and goes to a spot under the willow, laying down, putting her head down on the ground, hums the song her grandma sang to her when she was upset,softly to herself*

Finn:*goes home early*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Ed: *sighs wants to go after them*

Rach: *calms down slightly* *calls Finn when he answers* Finn, I know you want nothing to do with me, I didn't want to break up with you. Sam thought it would be better to break up with you to make it hurt less for when I have to leave. It doesn't hurt less it hurts more. I didn't want you to be tied to a girl you may never see again. I don't want to go, but it's either I go or I stay with nowhere to go. It killed me to break up with you. I'm so sorry. *a sob escapes*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Ness:*running, not planning on ever returning*

Bella:*curled on her side in the meadow in Colorado, venom tears falling to the ground.* *knows she's a horrid mother.*

Finn: Just fuck it Rachel. Leave. Just fuck it all and go.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Ed: *sighs*

Rachel: *heartbreaks he has never spoken to her like that* Fine...I love you Finn. I hope you know that. *heartbreaks and another sob escapes* I'm sorry. I wish you the best. *says heartbrokenly* I hope you find a girl that you can love. You deserve someone beautiful and someone you can actually see. Not an emotional mess. I won't move on Finn. But I want you happy. If me leaving makes you happy I'll leave. Go back to Quin or Santana, I can't compete with them. They're beautiful, smart, popular, everything a guy could ask for. And I can't compete with that. I always knew that. I will never forget you. I know you hate me. And I know I hurt you. You deserve better. Now, you can see me as just a girl you used to know. You can forget me now. Goodbye, Finn. I'll always love you, now and forever. *hangs up and breaks down just lost her true will never forget him* (I was crying while writing that. Idea or do you have one? And text me when you get on, may have slow replies since my dad's place doesn't have good service.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Bella:*sobs into her hands*

Ness:*angry, running away, not stopping*

EJ:*whimpering*

Finn: Whatever Rachel. Just go alright?

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 pm

ed: *rocks his son*

Rachel: I love and I'll miss you. *hangs up and breaks down*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Bella:*eventually calms down and leans against the willow, hugging her knees* *looking around the meadow, remembering better times*

Ness:*running, somewhere in northern Washington by now*

EJ:*whimpering*

Finn:*hangs up*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Ed: *torn* Shh...

Rach: *a few hours later at the airport with her dad's* I'm going to the bathroom. *goes to the bathroom and slumps against the wall sobbing*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Bella:*remembering when she got bit by a duck who was protecting her babies and her grandma bandaged her up and comforted her* *smiles slightly*

Ness:*gets taken in by some nice couple*

Finn:*tries to find her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 pm

(Earnest I can see my ass! I can see *geastures to her ass* my ASS! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Leroy: *sees him*

Hirum: *sees him*

(brb have to check out and check into another room at a hotel)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

[???}

Bella:*alone* *sighs and goes to the little yellow cottage and goes inside, goes to the room she stayed in and lays on the bed* *cries herself to sleep*

Ness:*with a nice man and woman, doesn't tell them where she's from as she never plans on going back home*

EJ:*misses his mommy*

Finn:*looking for her*

{kk}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 pm

(It's from a movie.)

Ed: *goes after Bella with his son*

Leroy: *goes to him* She's in the bathroom. She went 30 minutes ago and hasn't come out. Do you mind checking on her?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 am

{Ah}

Bella:*alone, sleeping in the room, venom tears staining her cheeks*

Finn: Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next