RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am

Ed: Ness, now. No arguing. Go to sleep. *holds Bella and rubs her stomach*

Bella: *yawns*

Ally: Tyler?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 am

Ness: No tiwed! Me ow baby! Soose!

Bella:*asleep, snuggled into him*

Ed: *holding her* Sleep love.

Ty:*tensed*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 am

Ed: Both that's final. No more arguing. Now sleep.

Bella: *falls asleep*

Ally: Tyler talk to me.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 am

Ness:No! Me ow baby! Onwy one!

Bella:*stirs, still exhausted*

Ed: *smiles*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:34 am

Ed: Ness, stop now. *pinches the bridge of his nose*

Bella: *asleep*

Ally: *kisses him*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 am

Ness: No! Me ow baby! Onwy One!

Bella:*groans softly, turning into Ed's chest, falling deeper into oblivion*

Ed:*smiles*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 am

Ed: *sternly* Ness, stop now. You're trying to make me mad, but it's not going to work. Now stop. *without waking Bella* *gets up and leaves the room* *not wanting to yell at her*

Bella: *mumbles*

Ally: Ty!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:46 am

Ness:*watches him leave and glares at her mother's stomach* *finds something sharp and stabs her mother in the stomach*

Bella:*wakes up and screams in pain* *sees Ness with the object, glaring at her stomach* R-Renesmee...no....*screams again, trying not to clutch at her stomach for fear of making it worse*

Ty:*tense*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:50 am

Ed: *runs to her and gets Ness off of her* Ness! ALICE! *spanks Ness* You never stab your mother! Do you hear me?! ALICE!

Alice: *runs in and takes Ness*

Ed: *helps Bella and the Baby* *gets the baby monitor and checks for the heartbeat and hears it* *sighs in relief* *hugs Bella tightly*

Bella: *wakes up the next morning*

Ally: Tyler, she'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:55 am

Ness:*shoots a cold glare at her mother's stomach, loathes the baby*

Bella:*trembling, crying silently more for fright than anything,* *in pain* Edward...it hurts...*whimpers, laying in his arms, strong still, not dying, just in pain*

Ed: *holding her*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:58 am

Ed: Alice, get her out of here. I'll have a word with her later.

Alice: *leaves with Ness*

Ed: *holds her* I know, but you're okay. You're okay and so is the baby. You're both okay.

Bella: Morning.

Ally: Tyler talk to me.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 am

Ness:*angry that her father "chose" the baby over her*

Bella: *panting slightly, looking up at him* Edward...she...*sobs once* She tried to kill it...

Ed; Hey.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

Alice: Ness, I know you don't want the baby. But that doesn't give you the right to stab your own mother. You could've killed her.

Ed: *rocks her* We have to get her some help or something.

Bella: *stretches*

Ally: *hugs him face still red*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 am

Ness: I no cawe! Dey want de tupid baby mowe den me! See die aww I cawe! I no cawe!

Bella: *hears Ness and her heart breaks* *has both hands on her stomach* *to Edward* What do you mean? Like Psychiatrical help? Psychological? Medical? What are you talking about?

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 am

Alice: That's not true. They both love you.

Ed: Not medical. But, either psychiatric or psychological.

Bella: *smiles back*

Caroline: *comes out* Your father slapped you didn't he?

Ally: *jumps* No. *lying*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

Ness: No dey don! Dey no cawe! I no cawe if mama dead! Mama die baby die! Den I get dada aww to mysewf!

Bella:*heart breaking with each word her daughter is saying* She doesn't care...she wants me dead...

Ty:*tensed further*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 am

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 264765
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 am

Alice: They do care. They've given you almost everything you wanted. And this is how you repay them? By trying to kill your mom? Do you know how upset and hurt your father would be? He loves your mom and he loves you and he loves that unborn child. You can love more than one person. And you won't have him all to yourself. Because there's me, Jasper, Emmett, Rose, our parents. That need him as well. We're a family. A family is supposed to love eachother, not try to kill their parents. Maybe we did spoil you too much. (Man that's deep) *knows she's getting Ness to understand*

Ed: She's just mad. O.O *as he listens to Alice*

Bella: *smiles*

Caroline: He did.

Ally: Alright he did.

(We're in the same house! And we're both vampires and Jedi's! and mortals in Percy Jackson! And we're Daleks!)

Last edited by JasmineTaylorHenderson on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 am

Ness:*flinches back* GO AWAY! *feels unwanted* GO AWAY! WEABE ME AWONE! *struggles out of her hold and runs out, crying, runs into the woods, not looking back, just running, is a fairly fast runner for a half vampire hybrid*

Bella:*flinches, cries into his chest*

Ty:*tenses even more until it's impossible to be tensed more*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 am

Alice: *runs after her and picks her up* You are wanted. I'm just trying to get you to understand, that even though you're parents are having another baby they will always love you. I know. I had a sister and I didn't want her either. When I found out. But when the day came for her it changed. I was there for her, we all were. And my parents also had time for me. Until...

Ed: *holds her*

Bella: *smiles*

Ally: It's fine.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 am

Ness: GO AWAY! I HATE YOU! I HATE AWW OB YOU! WEABE ME AWONE!

Bella:*world crashes down*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 am

Alice; No, because if I let you go, Edward will kill me for losing his daughter that he loves! He knows you hate him and that hurts him, but he still loves you. As does Bella. You need to grow up and stop throwing a fit when things don't go your way. The whole world does not revolve around you and you need to realize that the world doesn't do that.*keeps a good grip on her so she can't escape*

Ed: *holds her* We spoiled her too much.

Bella: *kisses him*

Ally: It's okay.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am

Ness:*face crumples in agony at what her "favorite" aunt was saying* *heart shattered* Weabe me awone! I HATE YOU! I NEBEW WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN! *hits her, kicking at her too* WEABE ME AWONE! YOU MEAN! YOU AWW MEAN! I HATE YOU!

Bella:*crying*

Ed;*kisses back*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

Alice: No, you don't. You're just upset. I love you Ness. As do all of us. Come on. I want to show you something.

Ed: *holds her*

Bella: *kissing him and straddles him*

Caroline: *tugs his shirt*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 am

Ness: YES I DO! WET ME GO! I DON"T CAWE BOUT WHAT YOU WANT! WET ME GO! *struggles fiercely to get away* I HATE YOU! I NEBEW WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN I HATE YOU! *kicks her hard in the gut*

Bella:*crying*

Ed: *pulls back* I can't Bella...I can't...

Ty:*looks at her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next