RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 am

Top: Then you really do want to leave me...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 am

Cherry: y-you...w-want to...leave me...have...nothing...left....to live...for....
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 am

Top: I don't want to leave you, Cher. You're the one that wants to leave me and I have the scar to prove it. I tried to tell you how I felt and you shoved it back in my face.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:46 am

Cherry: Then why even bother with me if you so obviously hate me. *pants* Val hates me. The twins hate me. Joey hates me. Albert hates me. He sold me. I have nothing left. *panting*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 am

Top: I don't hate you.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 am

Cherry: Yes you do. *ears back, weak, staring at the water*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 am

Top: Cher! I still love you! I don't hate you! I've been trying to tell you that the day I came back!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 am

Cherry: *ears back* *stares at the water* You left me...you didn't even say goodbye...I don't see you for months and yes, when you came home I was happy. I love it when you're around Topthorn...but then the cuts and the infected ones...all the I'm fines and all that. All I wanted was for you to let someone look at them. Not Albert. A vet. One who has a practice who can give you the right medicine. but no, I'm fine I'm fine. Waving me off like my worries meant nothing! *stops to breathe, voice just barely audible though it's obvious she's yelling*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 am

Top: Because I was fine. It would've been healed in a couple of days.But then you ran off and wouldn't let me explain. And then you went all violent toward me and that hurt Cherry. I tried to tell you I love you and you pushed me away. That broke me Cher. When I said I loved you and you bit me that broke me Cher. You did everything in your power to get away from me. And when I told you I was going to kill myself, you let me go. You're it for me Cher.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

Cherry: So it's okay to leave your mate for war and not say goodbye or even look back but it's not okay to be hurt by that? I see how it is. You never said you were going to kill yourself Topthorn. Maybe I felt the same way when you left right after I gave birth to twins and you left without even saying so much as goodbye. What if you had died! What if you didn't come back!? You didn't even look at me...you just got up, nuzzled the kids and me and left. You said goodbye to Val. At least she got to say goodbye. You don't think that hurt? You don't think that broke me? That I had to watch my mate leave without saying goodbye or even looking at me? What if you had died. The last thing I would remember is you walking away. I was upset by the army being there and you just sat there! You didn't even try to comfort me like you would have if it were a vet or farrier. *hates both of those and gets really nervous when it's time to have her hooves trimmed or teeth looked at or stuff like that* No you got up and left with them! left me to raise twins by myself. So yes. I was trying to get away from you. Because it had been all I knew for months. That I could find comfort in the woods from the trees and grass and all that. Because I didn't have you.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:52 am

Top: I didn't have a choice Cherry. I didn't want to go but I had to. And I did look at you when I said I loved you before I left! When I say I love you before I leave that is my goodbye. That's how I say goodbye. I didn't say goodbye to Val either. I just said I loved her and left.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 am

Cherry: As you were walking away! For god's sake Topthorn! Joey stopped and said goodbye to Chloe. Actually stopped and made her feel like it was going to be okay. i didn't have that! She could sleep at night at least better than I could. I saw you die Topthorn. Every night I dreamt that you had died and that I would never see you again. That your body would lay in a field somewhere unknown and no one would care! I saw Albert bring Joey back and you wouldn't be with them. I heard Albert telling me that you had died and were never coming back. And lie and say he buried your body. Sometimes I'd even see him bring Joey back alive, carting your body on a wagon.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:03 am

Top: I'm not good at goodbyes. I never have been.

Chloe: *looks at Joey* *obviously nervous*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 am

Joey:*licks her* I'm here. I'm never leaving you again.

Cherry:*ears pinned* So a simple stop, nuzzle, I love you It'll be okay I'll see you soon was too much? instead walking away turn head I love you while I was begging you not to go. Not to leave us.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:08 am

Chloe: *licks back* I know. I just um....well...

Top: I was being led away Cher.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 am

Joey: What is it love?

Cherry: I guess I just don't deserve much more than a walking away I love you. I should have known. *shakes her head weakly*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 am

Chloe: Welll...uh...

Top: Cher, I'm sorry. You deserved a better goodbye than the one I gave you.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 am

Joey: *tilts head and licks her*

Cherry: *ears back, head low to the ground from her position laying down, her muzzle resting on the ground*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 am

Chloe: *licks back* Um...we haven't really talked about this subject before...

Top: *nuzzles her*

(Who are you using for Tony?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 am

Joey:*getting worried*

Cherry: *ears back, weak, muzzle on the ground*

{Huh?}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:28 am

Chloe: *takes a deep breath but says way too fast* Iwanttohavekids!

(Who are you using for Tony? Rogues bf, I haven't done a set for them yet._
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

{oh...um..dk}

Joey:*tilts head* What was that?

Cherry: *weak, doesn't react*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 am

(lol okay.)

Chloe: *looks down embarrased* I want to have kids...

(brb going with mom)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:37 am

Joey: *nuzzles her*

Cherry: *tries to stand but her legs give out* *grunts when she lands*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 am

Chloe; *looks up and nuzzles back*

Top: 8nuzzle her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next