RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 am

Kurt: *blushes*

Ed: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 am

Kurt: *blushes*

Ed: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:55 am

Blaine:*smiles*

Bella: *leaning into her husband*

Carlisle:*leads them into a room* Lay her down Edward. *gets the ultrasound machine all fired up and ready to go*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 am

Kurt: *kisses him*

Ed: *lays her down*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 am

Blaine:*kisses back*

Bella:*holds his hand*

Carlisle;*puts the doppler on her stomach* Big baby. I'd say about nine pounds. Looks like she wants out. She's in a good position. Problem is there are no contractions to help her out. Give me a push Bella. *looks at the screen*

Bella:*pushes* *whimpers as she stops*

Carlisle: She didn't move at all...hm...

Bella:*rests against the pillows*

Carlisle: She would have gotten out with contractions after a couple more pushes if her head was out. But the contractions stopped. Why don't we try for a natural birth. That's healthier for the baby. If it fails again we'll do a C-section.

Bella:*nods* *grips Edward's hand as Carlisle gives her Pitocin* *cries out as a contraction wracks her body*

Carlisle: Okay Bella push!

Bella:*pushes, gripping Ed's hand and crying out*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 am

Kurt: *pulls away*

Ed: *holds her hand*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 am

Blaine:*rests his forehead against his*

Bella:*gripping his hand*

Carlisle: Just keep pushing Bella. I can see the head!

Bella:*pushes harder* *wan'ts this thing out of her*

Carlisle:*guides the head back out* Okay Bella, this is where you had trouble before. Just keep pushing long and hard and we'll get her out. your contractions will help you. Push!!!!!

Bella:*pushes as hard as she can, absolutely nothing happening*

Carlisle:*Gently pulls, trying to get the baby to come out* Push again Bella, just keep pushing.

Bella:*panting* *pushes again, harder* *the baby doesn't even budge*

Carlisle: *tries an episiotomy* Push Bella.

Bella:*pushes harder, baby not moving at all*

Carlisle: Shoulder dystocia. *tries to move the shoulders to allow the child to get out, but they are stuck* *calls for a nurse to come and help him pull* Push Bella!

Bella:*screams as she pushes as hard as she can*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 am

Kurt: *smiles*

Ed: *helps*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 am

Blaine:*smiles back*

Carlisle and the nurse:*pulling as Bella pushes*

Bella:*pushing as hard as she can, groaning and moaning*

Carlisle: Bella keep pushing the baby is moving! Edward get in here and pull.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 am

{gtg work bbl}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:42 am

Kurt: Come on?

Ed: *does so*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Kurt: *hugs*

Ed: It's normal not loving your baby after all this. If you want Carlisle and Esme can adopt her. *just suggesting*

Baby: *asleep*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Blaine:*kisses his head*

Bella:*holding the baby, stares down at her* I should love her despite her father. Despite everything else. A good mother loves her children no matter what. I love Ness and EJ but I don't love her...I should...adore her...I should never want to put her down. I should be cooing over her and doing everything that I did with Ness and EJ.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Ed: It's normal. It doesn't make you a bad mother. You actually do better than some. Some don't even want to see their children after their born, because they weren't made out of love or they look too much like the father that did it. It doesn't make you a bad mother. Ness and EJ were made out of love.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

Blaine: *smiles back*

Bella: It shouldn't be normal Edward. *tears falling* The only thing on her that looks like him is her hair. I should love her Edward! Please don't tell me it's normal again. Please...*crying* She's my daughter Edward. I gave birth to her. I should love her. I should feel...something for her at least. She deserves that. I should be able to look at her and feel something but I don't...all I feel is...numb. I don't feel anything for her...I should feel something!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

Kurt: *kisses his neck* I've missed this.

Ed: *kisses her head and pokes his head out the door* Dad.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

Blaine:*smiling*

Bella:*stares at the baby, trying to feel something for her, trying to love her but finds herself only searching for things to link her to Edward and not Jacob and wishing that she were Edward's daughter* *hates herself because she can't love her daughter*

Carlisle: Yes Edward?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 am

Ed: Talk to her. She can't love her.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 am

Bella:*staring at her*

Carlisle: I can't make Bella love her baby Edward. She has been through something very traumatic to her. My Guess is Jacob forced her to have sex with him and threatened to kill you if she didn't. She gets pregnant and wants to get an abortion and Jacob threatens you. Then her water breaks and she is left alone to deliver the child. More likely then not he gave her a time limit to get the child out before he found you and murdered you. WHen she couldn't get the baby out it linked the child with the fear of you dying. Her mind connected her child with something bad. And then you came and helped her and brought her here. Now she's away from Jacob and doesn't have that much of a time limit and the baby won't come out. By this time she's exhausted and wants sleep and doesn't want to struggle for Jacob anymore. She is still seeing the baby as a struggle. As something that if she doesn't keep or love or any of that you will be killed. She's had two children before this and loved both of them before they were born. She has never loved this child. She feels she should and maybe she would have loved her if he hadn't threatened your life so much. *goes inside* Bella? Can I ask you something?

Bella:*nods*

Carlisle: What did Jacob do to you. Can you tell me everything?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 am

KUrt: *smiles*

Ed: *watches*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

Carlisle:*takes the baby from her and gently puts her in a bassinet* Bella?

Bella: *staring at where the baby was* H-He threatened Edward and Ness and EJ's lives if I didn't have his child. If I didn't have sex with him. If I aborted the pregnancy. He told me he'd find them and kill them. He wasn't around much during the pregnancy. He wouldn't let me go to the doctor for any sonograms or anything like that. No prenatal stuff. When I got closer to birth he gave me a set of instructions. I was to lay on the floor and not make a sound as I gave birth. I was to not have any help or support. If I made so much as a squeak of pain he'd kill Edward and my children. He came in once when I had the head crowning and told me I had ten minutes to get the baby out before he killed them. I got the head out and Edward came along. The baby got stuck and wouldn't move no matter what we did to try to get her out. He pushed her back in and took me here. You know the rest.

Carlisle:*nods* So he kept threatening Edward, Ness, and EJ's lives. That is why you can't love your baby Bella. She's not Edwards, she was not made out of love but of fear and hatred. Your mind has connected her with Edward, Ness, and EJ's deaths. She symbolizes losing the people you love the most.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 am

Kurt: *smiles* I'm sorry for everything.

Ed: *watches*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 am

Blaine:*smiling* It's alright.

Carlisle: You want to love her and you do feel love for her because she is your child but at the same time your fear of losing Edward and your children with him balance that out so you feel numb when you see her. What we need to do is disconnect her with losing Edward. Your mind is convinced that you'll lose Edward and Ness and EJ if you don't love her but you can't love her because she also represents what Jacob did to you. *pacing now, thinking, in one of his research modes * Your mind is trying to connect her with Edward, make you believe she is his and not Jacob's but it isn't working.

Bella:*sighs, exhausted and just wants to sleep, has had a hard and long day*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 am

Kurt: I still should've come to you.

Ed: *waatches*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 am

Blaine:*hugs*

Carlisle:*pacing, talking rapidly*

Bella: Carlisle stop! For pete's sake just stop talking! And moving! I can't love my child and that's that! You think I like that I can't love her? You think I don't hate myself that I can't even bring myself to love my daughter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next