RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 am

Havana: Sh....Littlefoot it's okay.

Cera: *stands wobbly*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 am

LF: Y-You love h-him more than me...y-you're supposed to only l-love m-me...I'm y-your baby...h-he's a s-stranger...*jealous*

Brutus:*licks her*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 am

Havana: Honey, he's not a baby. He's your dad. I love you so much Littlefoot. The person you saw me with is your daddy.

Cera: *shakes her head and takes a step forward but ends up looking like a drunk dino*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 am

LF: Y-You love him more than me...*curled up in a tight ball* *sniffles*

Bron:*watching, a ways away so LF doesn't feel threatened*

Brutus: *licks her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:05 am

Havana: I don't. I love you both the same.

Cera: *leans into him rubbing her head*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 am

LF:*tears falling* I'm your baby....mama's are supposed to love their babies more...*looks down* that's what I heard...You love him more...*very jealous and does not want to share his mother with anyone else, is so used to having his mom just to himself and recieving all her love, doesn't like the idea of that love being divided*

Brutus:*licking her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 am

Havana: *nuzzles him* Honey, I love you very much. Remember when you asked me about your dad?

Cera: *leans into him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:15 am

LF:*nods* Yes but you're my mama. You're mine...

Bron:*sees he's jealous* *turns away to give them privacy, feeling like he's intruding on something that they had established themselves and sees they've adjusted to life without him*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 am

Havana: I will always be your mother and you will always come first. I love your dad as well. You know how you asked me if we were ever going to see him again, because you wanted to see him?

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 am

Bron:*walks off, deciding that they are better off without him and that he just ruined his son's stability, disappears from sight*

LF:*nods*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:23 am

Havana: Now's your chance. *looks up* Bron?

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 am

Bron:*gone, head low to the ground* *convincing himself that they don't need him anymore. They made a life without him.*

LF: *looks around* *sees no one and looks away,*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am

Havana: *picks him up and goes to find Bron*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:31 am

LF:*upset, doesn't want to share her* Good riddance. *hurt and angry* *walks down her back and slides off of her onto the ground and walks back towards his bush* *lays back down*

Bron:*walking*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 am

Havana: *tears fall wants her son and mate and sits down*

Nile: *sees him* Bron?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 am

LF:*curled into a tight ball* *hurt and angry* *believes the strange person who claims to be his father must not care about him or his mother much if he just left again.*

Bron:*turns and walks off, not answering*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:41 am

Havana: *can't beleive he just left again looks down tears falling*

Nile: *runs in front of him* Bron, I know why you're leaving. But don't. Havana loves you she always believed you would come back for her. Havana and Littlefoot needs you. Littlefoot always asked about you and Havana always talks about you. When the earthquake hit and separated you from her it almost killed her. Now you're back and leaving again I fear what will happen if you leave her a second time. She still has nightmares about that day.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 am

LF: *sighs* *stands and goes back to his mother* *hates his father for leaving* *curls up by his mother's side*

Bron: They've established a life without me. Who am I to take that away. My son hates me. Who am I to take his mother's attention and love away from him. When he's old enough to understand I will return but until then. I am unneeded.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 am

Havana: *nuzzles him*

Nile: He doesn't hate you. He'll hate you if you leave. He's always wanted to meet you. And Havana does need you and so does Littlefoot.

(Idea.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 am

LF:*looks up at her* You got me mama.

Bron: he doesn't want to meet me. He doesn't want me around. They don't need me right now. When my son is old enough to understand I will return. Goodbye. *turns and walks off*

{What?}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:55 am

Havana: I know, I do. *nuzzles him*

Nile: *runs in front of him again* They do need you.

(He decides to stay until night and he thinks everyone's asleep, but he sees Havana silently leave and go to where they met and he follows her and finds her crying and goes to her?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:00 am

LF: *nuzzles back*

Bron: No they don't. Not now. They're doing perfectly fine with out me. *walks around him*

{sure}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 am

Havana: *nuzzles him*

Nile: Havana's not. She tries to put on a strong face for us but she misses you terribly.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 am

LF: *crawls into her lap and lays on his back, nuzzling her*

Bron: They do not need me. Please Nile. Just let me go. I don't feel like talking. *walks off*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 am

Havana; *smiles slightly and nuzzles back*

Nile: *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next