RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Baby:*face red, crying*

Chris:*smiles*

Ellie:*shivering but doesn't care* *leaving them alone and letting them deal with things by themselves*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Jesse: Sh...

Brit: *smiles back*

David: *looking for her*

(G2G about to pass out)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 pm

{Bye}

Baby:*crying*

Chris:*laying still on the ground*

Ellie: *so cold but doesn't care*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Jesse: It's okay son.

Brit: We have to get you up.

David: *finds her and picks her up*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:43 am

Baby:*whimpers*

Chris: Don't move me. if my back is broken moving me could make it worse. Call an ambulance.

Ellie:*wakes up, sees him and glares* Go away. *rolls out of his arms onto the ground and moves closer to her father's headstone*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 am

Jesse: Sh...

Brit: Okay. *calls an ambulance* Hello? My brother is injured like really bad. Um...hold on. What street is this?

David: I'm not going anywhere. *picks her up again throwing her over his shoulder* We gotta get to Chris.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 am

Baby:*sniffles*

Chris: Smith Avenue.

Ellie:*hits his back, struggling, does not want to go with him* Go away! *pushes off from him and gets down, goes back to the headstone* Let them deal with it themselves. *glaring* They don't need an overbearing bitch around. Go away and leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:56 am

Jesse: *holds him*

Brit: *goes back* Smith Avenue.

David: I was just mad. I didn't mean it El.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:01 am

Baby:*snuggles into his daddy, sucking his fist*

Doc: He's perfectly healthy. He's a big boy. 9 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long.

Chris:*laying as still as he can*

Ellie:*glaring* Yeah right. You never have lied to me. You have always meant everything you've said. How am I supposed to believe that. Leave them alone and let them deal with it themselves. and I'm trying to leave you alone and let you do whatever it is you do. The only person I can be around is my dad and he's dead! So go away!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

Jesse: *smiles*

Brit: They're on their way.

David; You know you can't listen to me when I'm angry. I don't want you to leave me alone. The kids need you. I need you. Dammit El. I love you and I was going to propose tonight!

Anna: *follows Miles* Where we going?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 am

Baby:*looking around, sucking his fist, snuggled into his daddy's arms*

Doc: I just recommend you guys stay over night, just to let mom rest a bit and just incase anything does happen.

Chris:*laying as still as possible*

Ellie: Well I guess that won't happen now! Just leave me alone David! I'm trying to do exactly as you say and leave you alone to deal with things for yourself! I'm leaving the kids alone to deal with their own things! After all they are 17 and don't need me anymore. I'm done trying to protect them. I'm done trying to keep them happy. They're all old enough to do those things themselves. And you are too. So just leave me here alone. I'd rather freeze. *leans against her father's headstone and glares in a different direction, curled up, arms hugging her knees*

Miles: Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am

Jesse: Okay.

Brit: 8kisses his head and waits for the ambulance*

David: They will always need you. They like you more than me anyway. I love you El and I never said anything about you leaving me alone. *kisses her*

Anna: Okay.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:17 am

Baby:*coos*

Doc: *nods*

Chris:*falls asleep, taking a little nap*

Ellie:*pushes him away* LEAVE ME ALONE! *angry and hurt**turns the opposite direction*

Miles:*smiles*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 am

Jesse: *nods8

Brit: *with him*

David: El...tell me you hate me and I swear I'll leave. Look me in the eye and tell me you never want to see me again.

Anna: *smiles back*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

Baxter

hey Leah

Mason

want some ice cream hope (I actually got to try some yesterday...and it was peanut-nut free)

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:25 am

Baby:*coos and makes little baby sounds, waving his little arms*

Chris:*sleeping*

Ellie: *doesn't mean it, is just very hurt by what he said, but sounds like she does* I hate you David Richardson. I never want to see you again. *glares directly at him*

Miles:*leading*

Leah: Hey.

Hope:*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:28 am

Jesse: *smiles*

David: *shocked and looks like a sad puppy* Okay...*puts the box down with the ring in it* Keep it get rid of it it doesn't matter anymore. It's just a ring. *stands*

Anna: *follows*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 am

(brb shower)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

Baby:*sticks both hands in his mouth, or tries to*

Chris:*sleeping*

Ellie:*looks away* *listens as he leaves the cemetery and drives away* *waits until the car is out of sight and turns and picks up the box* *can't bring herself to open it* *turns and kneels in front of her father's grave and digs through the snow to get to the ground and works a hole into the ground, once she gets a big enough hole, places the box into it and covers it back up, pats it down gently and covers the ground up with snow* *curls into a ball on her side, snuggling into the headstone* *refuses to leave*

Miles:*following*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:41 am

Mason

okay, it is in the freezer if you want some

baxter
how is my girl today Question

Rose
I wanna ice capp...cravings...

(also kass I redid the baby pics of leah and baxters kids...I did them wrong...I will put thorns new one up in a min)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:43 am

Hope:*curled on the couch, snuggled into her favorite blankie, not feeling too good and just wants to rest*

Leah: Good.

Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 am

Mason
do you need a pillow hope, a bucket or gravol Question

Rose
*Kisses emmett*

Baxter
that is great

(I got the new pic of Thorn up...what do u think Question )
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

{Not sure I like the top part. the face is cute though}

Hope:*groans in response and just snuggles deeper into the couch*

Leah:*smiles*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 am

Jesse: *chuckles*

David: *goes back*

Anna: *follows*

(brb again)
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 am

(yeah...the top can`t really be controled lol....what I did wrong was that I made the babies the wrong ethnic...I made them Indiana instead of native which was east asian...it seems that Native people are close to japanese people, go figure)

Mason
*puts a bucket beside hope and sits on the end of the coach*

Rose
Emmett!!! *hugs him*

Baxter
*eats ice cream*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next