RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Winnie: *kneels by Sophia and straightens out her dress gently* Be yourself and have fun alright? Be good for your teacher and learn lots.

Miles:*runs after her*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Sophia: Okay.

Jesse: *smiles*

Anna: *crying curled up like she has been for the past five years*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Winnie:*hugs her close* That's my girl. *kisses her head, never was able to put her in day care or preschool cause she has a hard time leaving her with anyone else and her and Jesse almost had a little fight about this Kindergarten thing* Alright. I wanna hear all about it when you get home. *kisses her head again*

Miles:*runs in* Anna....
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Sophia: Okay, Mommy.

Anna: *tenses crying, but sits up still looks down though* M-Miles...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Winnie; You have your lunch and you know your room number and bus number right? *looks up as the bus turns onto their street**strokes her long brown hair back and looks into her greyish blue eyes, still marveling at how much she looks like her father*

Miles: *kneels* Anna I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Sophia; Yes.

Anna: *shakes head* You have nothing to be sorry for...you don't trust me it's okay...and you've probably moved on it's fine. *lying when she says it's fine obviously this is killing her inside* I can't blame you, I have no hold on you anymore.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Winnie: Good. *kisses her head* *the bus pulls up* Alright. Have fun. *rubs her shoulders and gently pats her back*

Miles: I will never move on.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Sophia: Okay. *goes to the bus, but then chickens out and runs back in* I changed my mind. I'm not going.

Jesse: Sophia.

Anna: *looks at him* What about what you said five years ago? Why be with someone you can't trust? (looks down again*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Winnie:*signals to the driver to wait a moment* Baby. It's going to be alright. You'll do just fine I know it. *knows she needs to go to get educated but really just wants to say that she can stay here and never go to school* We'll be right in the driveway waiting for you when you get home at 3. You'll have fun I promise. You'll make tons of new friends. *kisses her head* You'll do fine. I know you will. You're so brave and strong like your daddy.

Miles: I'll learn. and I realized you were telling the truth. It will just take a little while to fully trust again. I'm already getting there.But I can never move on. I love you Annalice. More than anything in the whole world and I still see us married with kids.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Sophia: I can go next year.

Anna: *tears fall again* I love you too Miles, please take me back...I wanna go home...please let me come home...*as a board falls in another room*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Winnie:*killing her not to let her just stay home and be her little girl forever* It'll be okay Sophia. I promise. Just try. Maybe you'll like it. You'll never know if you don't go. Maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come home. You'll make so many new friends. You know, Mommy went to kindergarten. and I'm sure Daddy went too. It was the best. You get to play, take a nap if you want, color, draw, have recess, have a snack, you get movie days and story time and all this fun stuff. You can learn to read by listening to the story in headphones like daddy's I know you like Daddy's headphones. You can even bring Mr. Snuggles. *pulls out her teddy bear*

Miles: *holds her close to his chest*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Sophia: *nervous and takes her teddy*

Anna: *leans into him tears falling*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Winnie: I know it's scary baby. But it's only scary the first day. It will be like that until you graduate sweetheart. But then you get used to it and it's much better. I promise. If you want we'll come pick you up at the school afterward if it makes you feel better.

Miles: *hugs her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Sophia: Okay...

Anna: *hugs back shaking*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Winnie: we' ll see you at the school at two thirty. Alright?

M: you should see Sophia, shes going to kindergarten today
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Sophia: *smiles*

Anna: *smiles slightly*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Winnie: that's my girl. Now go have fun.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Sophia; *goes to the bus*

Anna: *clings to him, scared of being hurt and turned away has been through that one too many times*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Winnie:*smiles encouragingly*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Sophia: *on the bus*

Anna: Please don't do that to me again...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Winni*when the bus pulls away, sighs* you better be right about this...what if she truly isn't ready...

M: *won't promise anything*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Jesse: She is.

Anna: *tears fall and jumps when half of the house colappses*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Winnie: are you sure?

M:* goes home*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Jesse: Yes.

Anna: *with him?* (Did he pick her up and go or did he leave her there?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:53 pm

W:*worried*

Shes with him. Dropping him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next