RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

{lol I get too distracted}

Winnie:*smiles brightly then frowns* I can't believe that doctor had the nerve...to come in here and tell us we can't take care of her properly...

Tuck: Oh he'll snap out of it.

Miles:*............*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 am

Jesse: *holds them close*

Sophia: *asleep*

Anna: He will?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 am

Winnie: *leaning into him* I can't believe him...who does that? Who tries to talk new parents into giving their baby away?

Miles:*............*

Tuck: He did the same thing when his wife left him. Took years to get him back.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 am

Jesse: I don't know.

Anna: Years?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 am

Winnie: Just look at what we did Jesse! How could we ever give that away? How could we ever let anyone else have what we made together. What we did. No one else did this. WE did this. *puts a hand on their baby* I mean adoption is nice and all but not ours. Not our baby. Just look Jesse. Look at what we did. *proud of her baby*

Miles:*...........*

Tuck:*nods* His wife really hurt him by leaving. He's had this fear of people leaving him if he gets too close. For over two hundred years he's had this fear.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 am

Jesse: *smiles*

Anna: *even more worried now*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 am

Winnie:*smiling brightly, eyes sparkling with happiness* *very happy and proud of her little one* *absolutely adores her little baby*

Nurse:*was told they wanted to put the baby up for adoption by the doc who handed her a paper signed by them though it's really forged signatures* *comes in with a bassinet* Alright. It's time to take her.

Winnie:*looks over* Take her? for what?

Nurse: Well you signed the adoption papers. It's time to take her to the social worker who will place her into a foster home until she is adopted.

Winnie: We didn't sign any papers...*takes her baby gently from Jesse and holds her protectively to her chest* You aren't taking my baby.

Nurse: It's official now. I'm sorry ma'am. *moves in to take the baby*

Winnie:*clutching her baby gently to her chest, turns towards Jesse, putting Sophia between them* Over my dead body. You'll have to pry her from my cold dead hands if you ever want to take her away from me. *trying to protect her child*

Tuck: if this is the same, he must have truly thought you had left him. You have to remember Anna. Miles is very scarred by his wife leaving and his children dying. You have to think about what your disappearance looked like to him.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:39 am

Jesse: *protects them* We didn't sign any papers.

Anna: I know...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:43 am

Winnie:*moves closer to Jesse so Sophia is safely cocooned in between them*

Nurse:*shows him the papers with their signatures on it* It's signed and dated by both of you. It gives your parental rights up completely and passes her custody over to the government.

Winnie; No! We didn't sign those! You won't get her! You won't! *holds her baby close to her chest, being careful to be sure she can breathe and all that* Jesse! Don't let her take our baby..!

Tuck:*nods*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 am

Sophia; *asleep*

Jesse: We didn't sign those! He asked us if he wanted us to put her up for adoption and we said no.

Anna: *goes inside and gets Miles inside and goes to her room and hugs her angel boy tightly trying to make herself feel better*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:53 am

Winnie:*crying, clutching her baby close* Please don't take my baby away...please...

Nurse:I'm sorry. I have to. By law. Once the papers are signed and dated we have to take the child.

Winnie: No! You can't have her! *clutches Sophia close, wraps her blanket tighter around her and stands slowly* *backs away from the nurse, and out of the room, turns and flees, holding her baby close, crying, gets outside and looks around for a place to hide with her darling* *runs into the woods next to the hospital, being careful not to let Sophia get hurt and keeps going, knows Jesse will find her* *hides in a little cave hidden away from view unless you knew what to look for which none of the nurses or doctors or police do* *holds her baby close to her chest* *crying* Mommy won't let you get taken away...

Tuck:*goes back to work*

Miles:*.............*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

Jesse: *runs after her*

Sophia: *wakes up*

Anna: *tears fall again upset*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 am

Winnie:*hiding, trembles, holding her baby close* You're safe baby girl. You're safe. Mommy's here. Mommy won't let them take you away. *very sore and out of breath but refrains from stretching out for fear of being seen, curled up in the tiny cave, holding her baby close*

Miles:*.........*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am

Sophia: *curls into her*

Jesse: *finds her*

Anna: *sighs8
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 am

Winnie:*crying, holding Sophia close to her, trembling* I-I couldn't let them take her...I couldn't....

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 am

Jesse: I know...sh...

Anna: *upset*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 am

Winnie:*crying* I couldn't...not my baby....my baby...I want to go home Jesse...I want to take her home...I don't want her to be back there...ever....

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am

Jesse: Alright let's go home.

Anna: *curls up*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 am

Winnie; Please...Please...*trembling* *tries to get up but winces, sore*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 am

Jesse: *helps her up and goes home*

Sophia: *awake looking around8

Anna: *sees Jack and is suddenly filled with anger and goes to him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 am

Winnie:*sort of hobbling along, very sore from having a baby and then sprinting* *cradles her baby to her chest*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 am

Jesse: *helps her home*

Sophia: *falls back asleep*

Anna: Listen here you jerk. Leave me ALONE! Thanks to you kidnapping me my BOYFRIEND thinks I left him. Just get out of my life!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 am

Winnie:*leans into him, holding Sophia close, keeping the hospital blanket around her, planning on giving her a nice warm bath when they get home, to get all the gunk off*

Miles:*.............*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 am

Jesse: *with her*

Sophia: *getting a bath*

Jack: You want me.

Anna: No, I don't. And if you come here again I WILL call the cops.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 am

Winnie:*gently washing her off with a clean washcloth , getting her all clean* That's my good girl. Jesse? Can you get me an outfit for her and a blanket for when she's done?

Miles:*.....*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next