RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

{Awh!}

Winnie: I will not breathe Jesse Tuck! If those airbags were to deploy we wouldn't be harmed. But with her in my arms she'd be squished like a blueberry! I will not have my daughter squished like a blueberry at one day old. I refuse to have a squished blueberry for a daughter. I prefer her just the way she is now. and just the way she was when she popped out. And she is not being turned into a squished blueberry! We need a car seat Jesse Tuck. I will not have her in that car without one!

Miles:*crying*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 pm

(XD I was tiny)

Sophia: *whimpers*

Jesse: Okay, but if she doesn't fit?

Anna: *sniffles*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Winnie: Then I'm walking home with her in my arms. I will not have her in a car without a car seat. That's what they were made for that's what they need to be used for. *rubs Sophia's head gently* Shh baby Mommy's sorry. Mommy's sorry. Mommy's just trying to keep you from turning into a squished blueberry yes little darling.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Sophia: *asleep*

Jesse: Or you could sit in the backseat with her.

Anna: *cries*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Winnie:*gives him a look* Jesse Tuck. I will not have her in a car without a carseat that fits. She doesn't fit, either we make it fit or I'm walking and she's with me. She is not getting turned into a squished blueberry. We hit a bump and she goes flying then we crash and the airbags deploy, squished blueberry. There are airbags in back too...oh my god the cars not safe...*whimpers* I'm gonna have a squished blueberry for a daughter! Squished blueberries don't live!

{U gotta admit, this is kinda funny}

Miles:8crying*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Jesse: No, you won't. I know how to drive. She'll be safe. I promise. With or without a car seat.

(Lol yeah)

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Winnie: Are you arguing with me Jesse Tuck? Didn't anyone ever tell you not to argue with a woman who just pushed something out of a hole that is three times too small? Especially when it is your own girl! Sophia will not be riding in a car without a car seat that fits properly. And right now we do not have a car seat at all so she's not going in the car. I will not have a squished blueberry for a daughter. Mind I'll love her anyway, she'll be dead. Blueberries die when squished! We kill blueberries when we eat them! Cause they're squished! I will not have my daughter be a squished dead blueberry!

Miles:8crying*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Jesse: I didn't say if the carseat will fit I'm saying what if Sophia won't fit? She's so little. We won't have a blueberry for a daughter.

Sophia; *whimpers again*

Anna: *upset*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Winnie: Jesse Tuck! Arguing with an hormonal woman who just gave birth is not a good idea! Car seats are adjustable last I heard. If it won't fit right or if she does not fit right I will be walking home with her in my arms. I will not have her riding in that death trap you call a car. I don't trust those things! *to Sophia* Sorry baby. Mommy's sorry.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Jesse: Okay, okay.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Winnie: Did you just roll your eyes at me Jesse Tuck? *suddenly bursts into tears and cries into his chest*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Jesse: *holds her knows it's the hormones*

Sophia: *being squished*

Anna: *hugs him tightly*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Winnie:*cries* I'm a bad mother!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Jesse: No, you're not.

Anna: Sh...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Winnie: Yes I am! I don't even have a car seat for my baby! I dont even have clothes for my baby! *crying*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Jesse: Sh...it's okay. We can get them.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Winnie: My daughter's gonna be naked forever! *crying* I'm gonna have a naked squished blueberry for a daughter!

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Jesse: No, she's not. We can buy them.

Anna: Sh...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Winnie: Jesse! We don't have all these things! We should have them! We need a car seat! She should fit, from what the doctor said she was overdue. Clothes, diapers, wipes, toys...what baby doesn't have toys!

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Jesse: We can get them. Calm down.

Sophia: *whimpers*

Anna: *feels like a sad excuse for a girlfriend tears fall again*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Winnie: She hasn't even been cleaned off yet Jesse! She's still covered in gunk. We need so many things we don't have! She's going home tomorrow! How can we get all these things in one night when we're both here.

Miles;*curls on the floor, hugging his knees*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Jesse: I will calm down.

Anna: *leans against the rock* I'm so sorry Miles...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Winnie: You will what Jesse? Jesse. We need more baby things. We don't have so many important things. We need clothes, diapers, wipes, a car seat, toys, blankets, bottles, pacifiers, a car seat, a stroller, a car seat, teethers, a car seat.

Miles:*blank*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Jesse: We have blankets. Ma's made some and I think Ma's made some clothes too. You forget Ma knows how to make stuff.

Anna: *tears fall* (Really Kass?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Winnie: Well we need more clothes and blankets! And a car seat!

Miles:*blank* {I'm on a roll, I've killed off a young boy, and made a generally sane person absolutely crazed over the safety of a baby}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next