RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

Adam: *upset*

Rach: *sits*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 am

Reagan:*asleep, tears running down her cheeks*

Gabriel: *flies down and sets the letter by Reagan, flying away*

Reagan:*wakes and sees the paper, opens it and reads it*

The letter:
Dear Mom, I know you're going to miss me, but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just because I'm not around to say I love you. I will always love you mom. Even more each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you and daddy won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But if you decide to get a girl instead she probably won't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't be sad thinking about me. This is a really neat place. These really nice people met me and showed me around some but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw him I knew it was him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD! And guess what mom? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to him. Like I was someone important. That's when I told him I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you goodbye and stuff. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what mom? God took out some paper and his own special pen and told me to tell him what I wanted to say because I can't write on my own yet. I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God wants to answer one of your questions you asked to him. "Where was he when I needed him?" God says he was in the same place with me as he was when his son Jesus was on the cross" He was right there. As he is with all his children. Oh, by the way mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool? I have to go now mama. God needs to put more names in the book of life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food is great. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore. The cancer is all gone. I'm glad cause I couldn't stand the pain anymore. And God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much either. That's when he sent the Angel of Mercy to come and get me. The Angel said I was a special delivery! How bout that? Signed with love, from me and God. I love you mom.

Reagan:*crying harder by the time she finishes*

Finn:*sits*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 am

(I CRIED!)

Adam: *worried*

Rach: *waits for class*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:07 am

{I could barely write it I was almost in tears.}

Reagan:*stares at the letter, which appears to just be a blank sheet of paper to everyone else, reading it over and over again*

Finn:*waiting*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 am

(Aw.)

Adam: *in the waiting room*

Mr. S: Alright, has everyone picked out the song they will sing for the duet and who they are singing it with?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 am

Reagan:*stays with Derek until she is kicked out and then walks out into the waiting room, clutching the car, the letter, and his personal belongings in a plastic bag to her chest*

Finn:*nods*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 am

Adam: *stands*

Rach: *nods*

Mr. S: Alright. Rachel, Finn do you want to go first?

Ms. P and Coach: *already in the room*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:25 am

Reagan:*pale, tears falling, eyes rimmed with red and slightly swollen from crying so much*

Finn: Sure.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 am

Adam: *goes to her*

Rach: *nods and goes to the front*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 am

Reagan:*crying*

Finn:*goes up to the front*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 am

Adam: *hugs her*

Rach: *looks at Finn*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:31 am

Reagan:*crying, leans into him* Sad

Finn:*nods*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 am

Adam: *holds her* Neutral

Rach: *nods as music starts*

Hope: *runs to the bathroom sick*

Angellica: *reading*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 am

Reagan:*cries, knees finally giving out*

Finn:*turns and starts to sing*

Justin:*finally getting off work*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Adam: *holds her*

Rach: *sings her part*

Hope: *in the bathroom sick*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 am

Reagan:*legs like jelly as she leans heavily into his arms, everything sinking in, her baby is gone.*

Finn:*sings with her*

Justin:*gets home*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 am

Adam: *holds her*

Rach: *sings*

Hope: *kneeling over the toilet*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 am

Reagan:*crying* my baby....*passes out*

Justin:*goes to her*

Finn:*sing*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 am

Adam: *catches her*

Hope: *sick puking*

Rach: *sings*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 am

Reagan:*out*

Justin:*rubs her back*

Finn:*sings*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 am

Adam: *lifts her up*

Hope: *jumps and pukes once more leans against the wall* You don't need to see this.

Rach: *sings the rest of the song with him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 am

Reagan:*limp in his arms*

Justin: *rubbing her back* It's alright.

Finn:*same*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 am

Adam: *carries him to the car*

Hope; You don't need to see this Just.

Rach: *finishes with him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:45 am

Reagan:*out, still grasping the letter, car and bag tight in her hands, the only part of her body not limp*

Justin: I want to be here.

Finn:*finishes*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 am

Ms. P and Coach: *clap*

Mr. S: That was excellent you two. You're free to go.

Rach: *smiles and leaves goes around the corner and slumps down the wall tears falling singing with him just brought back too many memories*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP's :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: