RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Melody: Hey, you okay?

Helaine: *takes her*

Merlin: *skinnier, out, can hear though*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Jesse: yeah, I'm fine. Just got swindled outta twenty one bucks by my eleven year old niece.

Mariah:*coos*

Elaine: I don't know if you can hear me. I'm not sure you even want to. I'm sorry Merlin...
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Melody: *chuckles* That stinks.

Helaine: *hugs*

Merlin: *listens*

(G2G about to pass out)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:31 pm

(nights)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Jesse: Hey. You gotta get them to do what you want somehow. Money seems to be the best bet.

Katherine: Dat my wittwe sissy Mawiah!

Mariah:*coos and gurgles*

Elaine: I'm sorry if you don't really want to be hearing me right now. If you even can hear me. Which if that's the case then I'm pretty much talking to myself as usual. I just...I really need someone to talk to and you guys are the only ones that come to mind. I feel so alone...I should never have left Camelot. But I can't be 100% truthful about that because if I hadn't I wouldnt have met Tristan. Nor had Mariah the way she is. BUt I'm sure you don't want to listen about my life away from you. Well that sure narrows down topics. I miss you merlin. and I'm sorry for what I have done to you. You did not nor do not deserve this. I had hoped you'd moved on when you stopped replying to my letters. I had hoped you'd found someone that could make you happy. But I guess not. I used to fantasize about her. About what kind of person she'd be to make you happy. I always saw a lady who was tall and blonde. with high cheekbones and fair skin. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean. and for some reason I could see her with you and you with her. and I was always so jealous because I thought for sure that she was the person you were with now. and then I thought about that I left you so I really had no right to be jealous if you'd moved on with this woman. I guess if you can hear me I'm boring you to bits with my blubbering. I just don't know what else to do. It's weird being back here yet I know I have nothing anymore. anywhere.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Melody: *chuckles* That or convince them and have a heart to heart.

Helaine: *smiles* I know.

Merlin: *weakly places his hand over hers* *weakly* I told you I would never find anyone else. You do have something here. Family who cares. *hesitates* You have me.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

Jesse: Eh. Money works better with DJ. Stephanie and Michelle. heart to heart all the way though Michelle is nine months...And Stephanie will do anything if you play ballerina with her.

Katherine: Hew daddy died. Mommy vewy sad. I no tink Mawiah know dat de man was hew daddy.

Elaine: *sighs* It just feels like I'm all alone. I've lost everything and I shouldn't even have you after what I did. I just have nowhere else to go...*voice breaking as tears fall* I just feel like I've lost everything. The kids are all I have....and if I lose them....I feel so alone...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 am

Melody: *chuckles*

Helaine: *hugs her with one arm*

Merlin: Come back home...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 am

Jesse: Yeah. Daily occurances.

Katherine: Whewe my daddy?

Elaine: How? How can I come home when I have no home? How can I come home after what I've done to you...All I do is hurt you.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 am

Melody: *chuckles* I'd be happy to baby sit one day.

Helaine: Talking with your mother.

Merlin: *weakly sits up* Your home is always with me. I love you Elaine. I never stopped.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 am

Jesse:*smiles* We might take you up on that offer someday. maybe soon I have no idea Danny does all the planning me and Joey are just forced to go along with it.

Katherine: daddy...I miss my daddy...

Elaine:*looks up at him, broken, then looks back down as a tear drops onto the bed* *wipes her eyes* I never stopped loving you either....
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 am

Melody: *smiles back* I'd be happy to. I'm guessing you're a guitarist.

Helaine: I know.

Merlin: *holds his arms out* Come here.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:29 am

Jesse: How'd you know?

Katherine:*hugs her tightly*

Elaine: *climbs into the bed with him and curls into his arms, laying her head on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 am

Melody: I saw the case.

Helaine: *hugs back*

Merlin: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:35 am

Jesse:*nods* Ah.

Katherine: I want my daddy Aunty...

Elaine:*curls into him, tears falling*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 am

Melody: *smiles* I play piano and harp.

Helaine: I know.

Merlin: Sh...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

Jesse: Cool. *smiles* Me and Joey write jingles for different places. A lot of them don't work but oh well.

Katherine: Daddy...

Elaine:*tears silently falling down her cheeks* *thinking about Tristan and everything that's happened, from when Cenred had her all the way until Tristan was killed*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 am

Melody: That's cool.

Helaine: 8hugs*

Merlin: *holds her*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Jesse:*smiles*

Katherine:*hugs*

Elaine:*wipes her eyes* i'm sorry. I have no right to come back and cry all over you after how much I've hurt you. *pushes her emotions back*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:51 am

Melody: *smiles back*

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 22796613

Helaine: *hugs*

Merlin: Sh...it's okay.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 am

{pretty}

Jesse:*smiles bsck*

Katherine:*upset*

Emrys:*pulls on Helaine's dress* Dada?

Elaine: No it's not...I've hurt you. I shouldn't be the one crying all over you.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:01 am

(XD Thanks)

Melody: *gets out of her chair and gets her crutches*

Helaine: He's with your mother.

Merlin: Sh...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:18 am

Jesse:*helps her*

Emrys: Dada.

Elaine: How can you still love me after all i've done to you?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 am

(*shakes head at Justin Bieber*)

Melody: Thanks.

Helaine; *hugs*

Merlin: I'll never stop loving you.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 am

Jesse: Welcome.

Emrys and Katherine:*want to see their daddy*

Elaine: But Merlin I hurt you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next