RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 am

Bella:*crying, pulls him closer, trying to get into his lap*

Bradley:*frowns*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 am

Kyle
*rushes in holding Paige* Whoa there Katrina...wasn`t spanking him a little harsh...I know he is giving you a heck of a time but he is only two...he is crying his eyes out *shows a bit a sympaty for Caden*

Ryan
*cries*

Mason
*hugs Ryan*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 am

ed: *helps her*

Cat: *runs to her and helps her to the couch* Mandy? What's wrong?

Mandy: Percy...fight...protect...baby...arrested...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 am

Katrina: Giving him everything he wants and not punishing him when he's naughty won't teach him anything but that its okay to behave like this. *picks Caden up and puts him in the tub*

Caden:*struggles to get out* *crying* DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BAF! NO BAF! *knows Kyle won't make him take a bath if he doesn't want to*

Katrina: Knock it off Caden James! Right now. Do you want another spanking young man? *holds his shoulder with one hand so he can't get out of the tub and scrubs the paint off with the other*

Caden:*crying* *struggling, trying to get away from his mother*

Bella:*curls into his lap* Ryan...come over here buddy...

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 am

Ed: *strokes er hair*

Cathy: *rubs her back looks at Bradley*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 am

Bradley: Mandy, calm down and tell us what happened.

Bella:*leaning into Edward*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 am

Kyle
I know he needs to be clean and he shouldn`t behave like that...but he is scared to death Katrina...isn`t there a way to compromise with this...any other way both of you can be happy

Ryan
yes mommy *goes over to bella*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 am

Kyle
and do not get me wrong Katrina...I am far from taking his side for his behavior...but I have a secret to tell you...when I was his age...I was terrified of baths...and I behaved worse than Caden...I hit my mother...and I was spanked for an hour straight and I know how that hurts...I am terrrifed of spanking too...that is why I was defencive
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:59 am

Mandy: *calms down* Melissa came onto me saying crap about me and tried to hurt me, but Percy defended me and killed her. He was only trying to help me and protect our baby and he got arrested.

Cathy: Oh, my god.

Ed: *picks him up*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 am

Katrina:*scrubbing the paint off* He needs to learn Kyle. You don't like how I parent my child you are free to leave.

Caden:*bites her*

Katrina:*slaps him across the face and grabs the soap, puts it in his mouth* You do not bite! Naughty! No! *gets the paint off and yanks Caden out of the tub and wraps him in a towel to dry him*

Caden:*hits her back*

Katrina:*grabs his wrists with one hand and spanks him with the other* Knock it off right now or I swear to god I'll sell all your toys to kids in china and you'll never see them again. *picks him up and brings him to the stairs and sits him on the stair after getting clothes onto him* Now you will sit here until I say you can move you got it? Don't even think about moving from this stair young man.

Paige:*crying*

Bella:*hugs Ryan, leaning into Edward*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 am

Kyle
I am sorry Katrina...*goes over to caden and says* Now I never want you to bite or hit your mother again!...do we have it straight...if your mother wants me to leave...she has the right to kick me out

*to Katrina* do you still want me to leave...he bite you because of me...*cries* I am so sorry...I shouldn`t have defended him at all , you are right...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:05 am

Mandy: We gotta get him out. I can't do this alone. Oh, god. I can't do this. *starts hyperventilating having a panic attack*

Ed: *smiles*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 am

Katrina: Just ignore him Kyle. *takes Paige* Shh sweetie. Shh...*rocks her and hums to her*

Bradley: Mandy breathe. Breathe.

Bella:*holds Ryan*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 am

Mandy: *takes a breath still hyperventilating*

Ed: *smiles slightly*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 am

Kyle
could you at least try to do me a favor Katrina...you can parent your children any way you want...I do respect that they are your children...but could you try to avoid spanking them in front of me...it isn`t that I feel bad for them...it is that I truely have bad memories of spanking...I love you and your children...but do you still want me in their life...please be honest...I told you how I hit my own mother, I bit her too...just like Caden...he is romodeling off of me Katrina...he heard I hit my mother and he hit you...*cries* I am not a good father figure for Caden...I am a bad one...but if you still want me around...I will never leave you until you want to let me go...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 am

Katrina:*n a horrid mood already* {Never mess with a grumpy woman who gave birth three days ago, it's never a good thing} I swear to god Kyle if you leave you will never see them again. Now is not the right time to tell me how to parent my children. If they are naughty I will spank them regardless of your presence or lack thereof.

Bradley: Breathe. Just breathe.

Bella;*leans into Edward*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 am

Mandy: *tries to breathe*

Ed: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 am

Kyle
*bursts into tears and goes into the living room* *he is pissed and hurt*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 am

Bradley:*helps her*

Bella:*lays her head on his shoulder*

Katrina:*gets Paige to sleep and puts her in her crib*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 am

Mandy: *listens to him*

Ed: *holds her*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

Bradley:*helping her*

Bella: Edward...make the seizures stop...please...
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

Kyle
*decides to go to bed, and writes a note to Katrina*

Dear Katrina, I am just upstairs in bed...I never mean to upset you with what I said or did...I know you can handle your children the way you like...and I guess I should have known better than to piss off a women three days after birth...but what hurts me is that I confessed my deepest fears to you and you acted like they didn`t matter, it wasn`t right for Caden to behave the way he did and he does desearve to be punished for it...but as my partner I was hoping that you would respect my fears. But I am always going to remain with you...I love the children way to much to lose them. If you need me , I will be upstairs...I will always love you despite if we argue or not....love Kyle

Ryan
*kisses bella*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am

Mandy: *breathes*

Ed: I wish I could love.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:30 am

Katrina:*watches tv*

Caden:*crying on the stair*

Bella: be careful buddy. I don't want you getting sick.
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 am

Kyle
*suddenly wakes up and decides to go downstairs*
*to Katrina* what are you watching Question

Ryan
Okay mommy

Mason
wanna kiss me too ryan? I need a kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next