RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:13 am

Ed: You won't.

Colin: *hugs*

Kass, will Helaine and Arthur get back together later on?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 am

Bella: D-Daddy said...I w-would...I-I don't w-w-wanna d-die...

Isa:*leans into him*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 am

(Kass, please answer my question, because I'm not feeling good and I've had about, and right now I'm about ready to kill off all my characters)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 am

{*sighs* I don't know okay? I'm trying to figure it out.}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 am

(Thank you that's all I wanted to know.)

Ed: You won't.

Colin: *holds her*

Helaine: I still love you Arthur. *puts the ring down* Take care of Dani.
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 am

Mason
*decides he needs time to think and writes Hope a letter*
*Dear Hope...I needs a few hours to myself...and I know you do not want to talk to me right now, I know you say I do not know how you feel...and you are right...I dont, well I do not know your exact pain...but I once have felt pain...thinking I have lost my parents love...it was when my oldest youngest sibling was born...I wasnt the baby anymmore so my parents gave them more attention and it hurt me...I actually ran away for weeks and never wanted to come back, I thought they hated me...Remember hope even if you do not have your parents love...you always have my love...see you in a few hours...Mason

(Kassidy...please make Hope read the whole letter before reacting...I know you like making my characters miserable lol, but make sure hope understands that mason isnt leaving her because that is not my intention with this)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 am

Bella: I-I d-don't wanna die! *cries* It h-hurts Edward...

Isa:*hugs*

Arthur:*glaring*

{Awh *pouts* But I gotz Dr.Pepperz...}

Hope:*looks at the letter but doesn't understand it and thinks Hours means years and whimpers*

{She read the letter! You never said she had to understand that hours meant hours and not any other amount of time.}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:26 am

Ed: You won't love.

Helaine: *sighs* Can we come up to an agreement?
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 am

Mason
*comes back in* I am back hope...(please dont make hope angry...make her at least listen...i will wuv you forever if you make hope love mason...rather than hate him...) Please dont tell me you had the wrong idea when I said hours...

Baxter
*kisses leah*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 am

Bella:*crying* I-It h-hurts...

Isa:*sighs* We should go...

Arthur:*glares*

Hope: *hurt even more, looks away* *doesn't hate him but isn't happy with him either*

Leah:*kisses back*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:34 am

Mason
look I am sorry I left...I just knew you did not want to talk to me and I needed some fresh air...time to think about what you said...you are right, I do not understand what you are going through, completely but like I said in my letter, I thought my parents hated me once...until they found me and explained that the new baby needed more attention...*phone rings* (just for fun) really...oh no!
*to hope* Hope...I know you are mad at me...but I really need you right now...my mother is dying...*sobs* she has the spanish influenza...(maybe that will help them get back together)
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 am

Ed: I know love, I know.

Colin: *nods*

Helaine: (Beware this is my frusteration of my bad day coming out) Look, what I did I do to make you hate me so much?! Is it that fact that I fought a gargoyle, which you told me it was okay that I fight. Or the fact that I died?! I come back here hoping to see the guy I love take me in open arms and hug me and tell me he'll never let me go. But no, I get hanged instead. All I wanted was to see my husband and my daughter. But no, what happens? I get thrown in a damn jail cell to be hung at dawn! That's some welcoming.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:37 am

Bella:*crying*

Arthur: *glaring*

Hope:*refuses to talk to him*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 am

Ed: *hugs*

Helaine: *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am

Mason
so...I am going to have to go to my mothers funeral along...you wont even talk to me *sobs* (do not be heartless kass...he has a dying mother...Sad )

Kyle
*sings I love you to Caden and Paige*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 am

Bella:*crying, doesn't want to leave*

Hope:*refuses to speak to him*

Caden and Paige:*listen*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 am

ed: Sh...

Helaine: I'm staying for Danielle's sake. She needs a mother just as much as she needs a father.
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 am

Mason
*to Hope* Well...I better go see my Mother...If she is dying I want to be able to say goodbye, because just like you, I love my parents unconditionally like you do your parents...I will see you in a bit...*goes to where Edward and Bella are*
*to Edward* Dad are you and Mom in here...I wanted to talk to mom...do not worry I know she is sick
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 am

Bella:*crying in Edward's arms*

Isa:*cuddles into him*

Hope:*leaves the house, refuses to stay*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 am

Ed: *nods*

Helaine: *glares right back*

Anna: *in the woods*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 am

Bella:*leans into her husband* *coughs*

Isa:*hugs*

Hope;*hurting and very upset, crawls into the woods*
Back to top Go down
Jaspersmate1

Jaspersmate1

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

Mason
hey mom...I guess it would be a stupid question to ask how you are feeling...like crap eh...I feel like I am losing so much...*tears build up* first my wife...now you...*hugs Bella*

(I g2g in a min , kass can you reply one more time...and please tell me that hope is eventually going to forgive Mason)
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 am

Ed: *holds her* (Wait that's the wrong Ed, isn't it? Oh, well)

Helaine: *glares*

Annabeth: *here's rustling and grabs a stick*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 am

{Yeah it is but whatever}

Bella: *looks at him* S-S-Such a g-good b-boy. *coughs*

Isa;*hugs*

Hope:*crawling in the woods*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

Ed: *looks at Mason and smiles sadly*

Helaine: *glares*

Anna: Who's there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next