RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 am

Blaine;*hugging*

Finn:*moans*

Fel:*smiles*

Tony:*hugging Nessa* Hey.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 am

Kurt: *hugs*

Rach: *moans*

Val: Come on, dinner is ready and is probably cold.

Nessa: *asleep*

Rogue: Sorry, I'm home so late. Work was insane. *knows he's probably pissed off, but doesn't want to scare Ness*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 am

Blaine:*hugging*

Fel: *groans* Kitten. I want to kiss you.

Tony:*nods once* {Remember I'm not the bad guy}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

Val: I'm guessing you did your research?

Rogue: *sighs* Look, I'm sorry okay. (I know, I'm just trying to figure out how to start the fight and how to get him mad.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am

Blaine:*hugs*

Fel: You are correct Kitten. You get a reward. *kisses down to her breasts and back up*

Tony: Whatever Rogue.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:46 am

Val: *moans and kisses back*

Rogue: I'm sorry! I know this was our special night! And I'm sorry! If I could've made it I would've! It's just we were swamped and my jerk of a boss wouldn't let off!
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 am

Fel:*kissing*

Tony: Whatever Rogue. It's only our anniversary! Oh no big deal it will come around next year. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 am

Val: *moans*

Rogue: I'm sorry, Tony! I tried to get off really I did! I'm so sorry! *pissed hurt angry*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 am

Tony: Yeah right Rogue! You know she hasn't stopped crying all day!
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 am

Val: *moans*

Rogue: I'm sorry! You know I would never miss anything as important like this if I had the choice! I know your family hardly ever paid attention to you! I know that! But I would never do that, but half the time I wish I never met you! *freezes didn't mean to say that was just pissed(
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 am

Tony:*a broken look crosses his face, puts Nessa down and runs out, tears streaming down his face* *runs into the woods and pulls out his knife, makes a few new slits in his wrists, hasn't cut since he was a teenager and his mom caught him*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 am

Val: *kissing*

Lara: *was helping so watches her*

Rogue: *runs after him and finds him and takes the knife and hugs him whispers in his ear* I'll never leave you alone. I remember how we felt sitting in the park on the bench and everytime I look at you it's like the first time. I fell in love with a careless family's son and he's the best thing that's ever been mine. I love you Tony. So much, and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that. I swear. I've just had a crappy day and I'm sorry I ruined our anniversary. I always ruin everything. I'm so sorry. So sorry. *tears fall*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 am

Tony:*pushes away* No Rogue! You regret ever fucking meeting me! I get that. I guess you regret Nessa too. Whatever. I guess I just wasn't good enough. A Pity case I guess. That's alright. I'm used to being unwanted. *hurt deeply*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 am

Rogue: I don't regret meeting you and I don't regret Nessa. I was just mad. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm just pissed off that I couldn't spend our anniversary together. I hate myself for that. I'm a crappy excuse for a girlfriend and a mother. I always mess everything up. Your family are jerks because you're an amazing man. And I love you so much, but you deserve much better. If anyone's family was right it was mine. I love you Tony so much. Here. *hands him a box* It's not much, but it's all I could afford. Happy Anniversary. *looks down burying into herself*

Last edited by JasmineTaylorHenderson on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 am

Tony:*turns away and scratches at the fresh cut*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:42 am

Rogue: Tony, stop. You'll make it worse. *helps him and takes his hand laying the box in it hates herself deeply and it shows* Please just open it, and if you want me out of your life you can tell me.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 am

Tony:*rips his arm away and scratches at the cut*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 am

Val: So what do you think?

Rogue: *helps him* Tony stop. *grabs his hand* Stop. Stop, baby. *looks into his eyes* You are amazing and if you're family can't see that. It's their loss. I'm sorry I said that, it was wrong and not right. I love you and I thank God everyday that I met you. I love you so much and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 am

Fel: I think I'll experiment a little more.

Tony: *looks at her, tears falling down his cheeks* I know they regret having me but I never thought you'd regret meeting me...you're all I have...*voice breaks*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am

Val: Okay.

Rogue: I don't regret meeting you, never. I was just angry. You're everything to me, Tony. Everything. I will never leave you, like they left you. You''re all I have as well. I'm so sorry. I never meant to say that. It's far from the truth. *holds his face in her hands wiping the tears* I love you so much, Tony. So much. *hands him the box again* You are good enough, if anything I'm the one who's not good enough...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 am

Finn:*kissing*

Tony: *crying silently*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

Kurt: *hugs back*

Val: *smiles*

Rogue: I love you. *knows they've been together for a few years now and opens the box slightly and gets on one knee blushing* Tony, I know I screw up a lot of things and I'm not the best girlfriend in the world or mother for that matter. Hell, I'm not even a good daughter. But you pulled me out of my shell and opened my heart up to love again. I love you so much and I swear to you I didn't mean what I said. I'm just pissed off that I didn't get to spend the day with my amazing boyfriend. Tony, can you forgive me and marry me? *voice cracks in a few places and about to break down and knows when she has a breakdown she goes into a anxiety attack and hyperventilates hasn't told Tony* *http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50346921 the ring is the one with the green in the middle*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

Tony: You really wanna be with me?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 am

Val: *smiles*

Rogue: Yes, I love you Tony. *tear falls*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am

Fel:*smiling*

Tony: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next