RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:51 am

Ellie:*a few months later, is even more tired than she was before she had Damon and Sophie, has had nightmares about her stillborn baby every night but everytime David has asked her about them she claims not to remember, rocking Damon*

Blaine:*upset*{sure}
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:01 am

David: *comes home* Hey, love.

Kurt: *hasn't been showing any emotion since the date night has been trying to find a way to get Sara back and finds a way but waits to tell him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:03 am

Ellie: Hey. *rocks Damon, coos softly to him* *kisses his head* *forgets David is there* You would have liked Sophie had she lived huh. Yeah. *hugs him closer* But you are my baby boy. and I love you so much.

Blaine:*starting to think he doesn't care that Sara is gone, that he doesn't miss her*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:05 am

David: Sophie? Who's Sophie?

Kurt: *misses Sara, just hiding it and doesn't want to put anymore strain on their relationship than there is already*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:07 am

Ellie:*tenses* Our baby girl...*has to tell him now, refuses to say that her baby was no one because she was someone. she was Sophie, her daughter.*

Blaine: *getting frustrated*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

David: What are you talking about?

Kurt: *making dinner*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:10 am

Ellie: Remember when I was in so much pain after Damon was born?

Blaine:*walks in*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:12 am

David: *tenses* Yes.

Kurt: Hey. *making dinner*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:15 am

Ellie:*scared of his reaction* Well it wasn't excessive bleeding into the uterus. that doesn't exist. I would have been bleeding if it did. There was another baby David. A little girl. She was delivered naturally in the breech position but she was stillborn. She was dead for at least three hours. She had died soon after I woke up after having Damon. I named her Sophie. My little Sophie. Our little Sophie. I couldn't bear to tell you. I'm so sorry...

Blaine:*nods*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:16 am

David: You lied?

Kurt: *cooking knows he's getting pissed at him for not showing any emotion*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:18 am

Ellie: Yes. I couldn't bear to tell anyone about it. I thought it would hurt you too much. Davey I had just given birth to my dead baby and held her...she never even got to live...

Blaine: *puts head in hands* Don't you miss her?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

David: You know how I feel about lying El! I was lied to my whole life practically! I never thought you'd. *shakes head* I can't deal with this right now. *walks out*

Kurt: *freezes* What?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:22 am

Ellie: David!*puts Damon down and runs after him* David please don't leave me...*but it's too late, sinks to her knees and sobs into her hands*

Chris:*runs out* Mom! *hugs her tightly* *lets her cry into his shoulder**glad Britt was out at a friend's house*

Blaine: Don't you miss her? Cause if you do you have a funny way of showing it. Didn't you love her? Do you even care she's gone?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:24 am

Britt: *at a friends*

Kurt: *turns off the stove and turns around* How could you ask me that?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:26 am

Chris:*texts her* Come home. Mom needs us...bad. Dad left again...*sends* *tries to comfort his mom*

Ellie:*sobs*

Blaine: Well you don't seem to care that she was taken! You just go on with life as if she never came into it! How could you do that? I thought you loved her. I guess I was wrong.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:35 am

Britt: Claire, I'm sorry I gotta go home. My jerk of a father left again. *goes home* Mom?

Kurt: Of course I care! Or course I loved her! I still love her! You know I don't do well with emotions! I didn't want to put anymore strain on our relationship, which is why I found a way to get her back! She's coming in a few weeks! *tears fall goes to the couch and curls up on it like he does when he's upset expecting Blaine to yell at him some more * I-I understand why you're mad...I just don't well with e-emotions. Of course I miss Sara...of course I love her. How could you say I didn't? *looks down closing his eyes crying silently never thought in a million years Blaine would accuse him of not loving their daughter* I-if you w-want to yell a-at me some more. I-I'm all ears. *expecting him to walk out of the apartment keeps eyes closed looking down*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:38 am

Ellie:*sobbing*

Chris:*hugging her* She told him about Sophie. (She told Britt and Chris) and he stormed out.

Blaine: *sighs* *sits back down but stays silent*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:43 am

Britt: *hugs her* *even more pissed at her father*

Kurt: *crying and wipes his eyes and goes back to cooking, but is no longer hungry feels like the world is tumbling down around him lost his daughter and feeling like he's losing the love of his life as well still crying silently*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:47 am

Chris: Brittany...I don't think she can handle this...losing Sophie and now dad...*hugging his mom tightly, trying to comfort her*

Ellie:*crying, depressed*

Damon:*wants his mommy* *cries*

Blaine: *no longer hungry at all and goes to Sara's room and locks himself in, lays on the bed and curls up into a ball*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:53 am

Britt: *hugs her* *to Chris* I didn't say anything.

Kurt: *turns off the stove and throws the food away goes to his room and closes the door flings himself on the bed and cries and texts Rach* I'm losing him Diva....I know I am. We're getting our daughter back and he didn't say anything. I'm losing him. I don't know what to do.

Rach: *texts back* Sing. Do what you do best sing how you feel and you can never go wrong.

Kurt: Is there a song out there for a relationship that's strained and want their daughter back.

Rach: I don't think so.

Kurt: Of course not. I'll just play around with lyrics.

Rach: Okay. Bye, Kurt.

Kurt: Bye, diva.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:55 am

Chris: I know. But I don't think she can handle it this time.

Ellie:*crying*

Damon:*sobs, wants his mommy*

Blaine:*deeply depressed*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

Britt: *nods*

Kurt: *goes to the piano*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:59 am

Ellie:*sobs* Davey...Davey....Sophie...Davey....oh god....My fault...it's all my fault...It's all my fault she's dead...if I had known....if I could have gotten her out sooner...

Chris: mom it wasn't your fault...

Blaine:*depressed*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:01 am

Britt: It's not your fault mom.

Kurt: *plays
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:03 am

Ellie: Yes it is...I killed my baby...my Sophie...my little Sophie...he hates her and she didn't even live to meet him...and he hates her...he hates me for having her...

Blaine:*deeply depressed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next