RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:55 am

Matt:*smiles*

Jasper:*sobs*

Blaine:*broken*

{I was thinking more like they stay apart throughout Kurt's schooling then a few weeks before Graduation he decides enough is enough and is going to get back with Blaine no matter what and Blaine finally tells him that he has always loved him and that he was just scared that he'd be left again and says that he'd been lied to a lot as a kid and disappointed a bunch and he was just scared of more disappointment and they get back together and Kurt asks if he is still coming to graduation and Blaine says he wouldn't miss it for the world but then when Graduation comes he's running late and gets there right as Kurt is about to come up on stage and walks in with a cane but still walking, and surprises Kurt when he turns to look for him again}

Ellie: *hugs him tightly*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:58 am

Kass: *smiles back*

Alice: Sh...

Kurt: *upset*

(sure.)

David: *hugs back*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Matt:*smiling*

Jasper: *sobs*

Blaine:*alone again and knows its his fault, he was just scared of being hurt again* *goes back to his room, hoping that Kurt is still there, finds him gone and the ring and knows it's over.* *doesn't see the note or the videos until later but throws them out, doesn't want any reminders of Kurt* *texts Finn* It's over. officially...he left his ring...

Finn:*reads* *sighs* Well. It's official. Blaine's lost everything and Kurt is a jerk. (since Kurt has Rachel Blaine gets Finn} He's left him for sure now. He gave back the engagement Ring Blaine gave him. Klaine is broken.

Ellie:*hugging*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Kass: *smiles*

Alice: Sh...

Kurt: *upset*

Rach: Did Blaine even watch the videos that Kurt sent that he was working on for the weeks that he was gone as 1) A make up gift and 2) as an apology??

David: *hugs*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Jasper:*sobs*

Blaine:*broken*

Finn: How could you take Kurt's side? Blaine has lost everything Rachel. His parents are dead. His brother hates him. He lost his daughter. and now he lost the man he loves. He has nothing Rachel. but kurt. His dad is alive. He has My mom. He has a brother. He has you. The entire glee club adores him and Blaine has nothing. He has no one. How could you side with Kurt Rachel. When Blaine is the one who needs it more.

Ellie:*hugging*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Alice: *holds him*

Kurt: *hurt*

Rach: Blaine has us, I'm not saying what Kurt did was right. But did you ever think for a minute that Kurt was trying to apologize? I know Kurt, probably better than anyone, besides Blaine. (Here we go again...)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Matt:*smiles*

Jasper:*holds her, crying*

Finn: Well Blaine doesn't feel like he has us! Rachel. He doesn't even know his parents are dead. They died last week in a car crash. How am I supposed to tell him that? Especially now that Kurt left him for good? and now that he's lost his kid. He feels all alone. He has me. He needs someone completely on his side. You are on Kurt's side. Blaine is hurting Rachel. He's broken.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Kass: *smiles back*

Rach: He does though! And I have a feeling this time it's not all Kurt's fault. Kurt is my best friend. Yes, Blaine is my friend too. But I don't know him that well. Look you talk to Blaine and I'll talk to Kurt okay?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Jasper:*crying*

Finn: So now you're blaming Blaine for having nothing!? Rachel. he's dying inside. He has nothing! he lost Kurt and then he lost Sara and now Kurt comes back just to leave again? You know he will probably never propose again? Even if they get back together? He probably will never go that far again. He's been broken.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Rach: I didn't say that! He has us! Look let's just talk to them separately and see if we can get the full story. Okay? They will get back together. Kurt will fight.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Finn: Its over Rachel! Blaine will die. He's lost the will to live. He's completely alone Rachel. And he only has me. My friend is hurting. My friend is dying.

Blaine:*his will to live shattered, his heart along with it, wants to die*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Alice: *holds her*

Rach: That's why I'm suggesting you go see Blaine and I go see Kurt.

Kurt: *locked in his room upset thinks Blaine hates him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Finn: What good will that do? He's hurting so much. He wont open up to anyone but Kurt. and Kurt's gone and left him.

Blaine:*finds a sharp object and starts cutting* *carves "Hated" and "Unwanted" into his arm*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Rach: Just trust me for once. I'm going to go check on my best friend and you're best friends with Blaine you'd do the same. *hates fighting with him, but knows she's right about this*

Kurt: *cuts his arms and legs looks at the tattoo he got a few days ago and curls into a ball laying in a puddle of blood*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Finn:*glares*

Blaine:*carving kurt's name in his stomach and "ugly" at least four times on his other arm. Starts carving self degrading words in his legs and feet and even on his chest.*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Rach: *glares right back*

Kurt: *carves Blaine's name into his stomach, carves words like fag, loser, freak, not special, alone, and even I have nothing if I don't have you, Blaine, etc* *finally calls Rach* Rach...I need help...blood...so much blood...

Rach: Kurt, you didn't?! Kurt, stay awake. *glares at Finn* If you think Blaine is the only hurting, think again. Kurt just cut himself quite badly I might add and laying in his own blood. I'm going to go comfort him.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Finn:*glares**storms out to check on Blaine and finds him covered shoulders down in cuts and blood* *way worse than Kurt**sends a picture to Rachel* oh really? Adds it to the text*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Rach: *gets to Kurt's and goes in* Kurt!

Kurt: R-Rach!

Rach: *runs to him* Kurt! What did you do?

Kurt: *almost as bad Blaine but his shoulders aren't cut just his stomach, arms, legs, ankles but still almost as bad Blaine and the words are longer and in phrases*

Rach: *glares at the text and sends a pic to him* You were saying? *helps him* Kurt, you aren't alone.

Kurt: I am Rach, he hates me. I tried to apologize and he left. I have nothing if I don't have him. *winces as she cleans the cuts*

Rach: Sorry.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Finn:*replies* at least he's conscious! Blaine is barely alive!

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Rach: Let's just stop arguing about this. They're both hurt! *helps him* Kurt is that a tattoo?

Kurt: Yeah....but now I wish I didn't get it....we're over.

Rach, that's not true. Klaine is never over.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Finn:*helps Blaine*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Rach: *helps him*

Kurt: Thanks Diva. (Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:23 pm

(yea)

Blaine:*still cuts*

Finn:*trying to help him stop*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Kurt: *still cuts also*

Rach: *tries to help him*

Kurt: *few weeks later decides enough is enough and goes to visit him* Blaine?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Finn:*trying t wrestle something sharp from him as he was in the process of cutting "worthless" into his side*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next