RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Angel: *smiles*

Kurt: *smiels*

Cat: *smiles*

Mandy: *hugs*

(What/)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Brad:*smiles*

Blaine:*smiles*

Bradley:*smiles*

Percy:*hugs*

{bring in WfE?}
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Kurt: *smiles*

Mandy: *hugs*

(I haven't seen the movie, but I am reading the book so sure. I will watch the movie online tomorrow though if I can find it.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:15 pm

{Okay. I call Jacob}

Blaine:*smiling*

Percy:*hugs*

Jacob:*setting out to take his finals*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:17 pm

(I'm not surprised.)

Kurt: *lays head on his chest*

Mandy: *upset*

Marlena: *gets ready* (You're going to have to help me a little bit)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

{lol}

Blaine:*kisses his head* You're topping for a while. But not tonight. Rest now.

Bradley:*smiling*

Percy:*upset*

Jacob:*gets called out of his finals to be told his parents died in a car accident**runs away and hops on a train*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:24 pm

The film opens in the present day, when the proprietor of a small traveling circus encounters an elderly man who has apparently become detached from his nursing home group, which attended the circus earlier that day. They strike up a conversation and the elderly man reveals that he himself had a career in the circus business. Jacob (Hal Holbrook) reveals that he was present during one of the most infamous circus disasters of all time and the circus owner asks him to share his story.
Most of the film then takes place in a flashback to the era of the Great Depression. 23-year-old Polish American Jacob (Robert Pattinson) is a Cornell veterinary medicine student on the brink of a promising career as a veterinarian. Unfortunately, during his very last final exam, he is interrupted and informed that his parents were killed in a car crash. His father (Ilia Volok) has left huge debts, and the bank forecloses on Jacob's home. Feeling there is no point in returning to school, and having no home to go home to, he jumps onto a passing train where he meets Camel (Jim Norton).
In the morning, Jacob discovers that he jumped on the Benzini Brothers Circus train. He sees a beautiful woman, Marlena (Reese Witherspoon) and meets August (Christoph Waltz), the circus owner, head animal trainer, and Marlena's husband. Jacob reveals he studied veterinary science and has noticed a problem with Silver, the star horse in the show. August agrees to hire Jacob as a vet for the circus animals after Jacob tells August that Silver has laminitis, is in terrible pain and will soon be unable to walk, never mind perform.
August instructs Jacob to "fix" Silver and keep him performing as long as possible. But Jacob cannot bear to see Silver's suffering and takes it upon himself to put Silver down. August is furious with Jacob's decision to euthanize Silver against orders. To show Jacob who is boss, he threatens to throw him from the moving train - telling him that an animal's suffering is nothing compared to a man's, and that Jacob must carry out all of August's future orders if he wishes to keep his job.
August eventually procures Rosie the elephant as Silver's replacement. He is initially thrilled and invites Jacob to his car for dinner and cocktails with him and Marlena. Jacob — clearly attracted to Marlena — watches uncomfortably as the married couple flirt and dance in front of him, but later in the evening becomes clear that their relationship is complicated. August is possessive, jealous and sometimes rough with Marlena.
In the next few weeks, August becomes frustrated when Rosie the elephant seems impossible to train. August is brutal with Rosie, beating her when she fails to follow orders. After one such beating, Jacob realizes that the elephant was trained in Polish and only understands Polish commands. After that, Rosie performs beautifully and the circus enjoys a short period of success.
While working closely together to train Rosie, Jacob and Marlena fall in love. After August discovers this, he cruelly taunts both Marlena and Jacob. Later that night, Marlena discovers that August plans to throw Jacob from the train and they run away together. Hiding in a local hotel, they are ambushed by August's henchmen who drag Marlena away and beat up Jacob.
Jacob returns to the circus to find Marlena. After Marlena finds Jacob she tells him that his friends Walter (Kinko) and Camel were thrown from the train and killed. Several circus employees have become fed up with August's murderous cruelty and unleash their revenge by unlocking all the animals' cages while the big top tent is jam-packed with an audience enjoying Marlena and Rosie's performance. Jacob attempts to find Marlena in the chaos and August attacks him. When Marlena tries to stop August from beating Jacob, he turns his fury on her and attempts to choke her, while one of August's henchmen continues beating Jacob. Two circus workers save Jacob just in time. Lying on the ground, bloodied and beaten, he looks up and sees Rosie hit August on the back of the head with a metal spike.
Back in the present, Jacob explains what happened afterward: he returned to Cornell, took his last exam, and finished his degree. He and Marlena took several of the horses and Rosie and got jobs with Ringling Brothers – he as a vet and she continuing to perform with the animals. They married and had five children and kept Rosie until her death many years later. Eventually, he took a job as a vet at the Albany Zoo and Marlena died peacefully in her bed at an old age. He convinces the circus owner to whom he is telling his story to hire him in the ticket booth. The circus owner agrees and Jacob states that he has finally come home.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm

(XD Let's see Edward, Tyler, Jacob all played by the same guy who is mega hot yeah, not surprised.)

Kurt: *kisses him* I love you Blaine.

Mandy: *upset*

Marlene: *on the train with August*

(Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:32 pm

{Yep}

Brad:*kisses her head*

Blaine: I love you too.

Percy:*upset*

Jacob:*the night after he watches Marlena with the horses and notices Silver is limping* Excuse me ma'am. Do you mind if I take a look?
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:34 pm

(XD)

Angel: *leans into him*

Kurt: *lays head on his chest and falls asleep*

Mandy: It's not fair.

Marlena: Of course not, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Blaine:*sleeps*

Percy: I know sweetie. I know. We'll get through this. together.

Jacob:*runs his hand down Silver's leg and picks it up*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Kurt: *asleep*

Cat; *smiles*

Mandy: I want a baby with you and now...

Marlena: *watches*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Brad:*smiling*

Blaine:*sleeping*

Percy: Shh...*hugs* We can adopt.

Jacob:*frowns slightly*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Kurt: Blaine...*asleep*

Mandy: *nods* It won't be the same though...

Marlena: What's wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Brad:*smiling*

Blaine:*asleep*

Percy: I know.

Jacob:*sighs and stands up, patting the horse's shoulder* She has laminitis. Pretty much her laminae, or the pedal bone is inflamed and rotating towards the sole of her hoof. If a horse is allowed to walk on a foot like this, the pedal bone will eventually puncture through the sole of the hoof. She won't be able to walk in a few weeks. Let alone perform. *petting the horse*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Mandy: *tears fall*

Marlena: *nods and pets Silver*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:00 pm

brad:*smiling*

Bradley:*smiling*

Percy:*kisses her head*

Jacob: The right thing to do is to put her down. *pets Silver gently* She's in pain and the pain will only get worse. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Angel: I love you, Brad.

Mandy: *leans into him*

Marlena: *nods* Thank you for telling me.

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Brad: I love you too.

Jacob: You're welcome. *looks at his pocket watch* The show starts soon. I can't put her down now, nor here. Run her through one more show, her hoof should be fine for one more go. Possibly even three but I don't want her and I'm sure you don't, to suffer more than she has to. In the morning I'll come by and we'll see what to do about it. But the best thing for her is to be put down. She will founder.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Marlena: *nods* Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Brad:*smiles8

Jacob: You're welcome. I'm sorry about your horse.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:14 pm

(I CAN'T GET THE VIDEO ON HERE! ARGH!)

Marlena: *nods*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:15 pm

{Aw!}

Jacob:*pets Silver* *looks up as they are called up*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:18 pm

(I hit the video button right?)

Ang: *smiles*

Kurt: *asleep*(

Marlena: Thank you again. *goes to perform*

(Lola's back on)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

{yeah}

Jacob:*nods and goes to watch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next