RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

Colin: *moans*

K: *moans*

B: And to think it was your drink that was poisoned.

Jas: Albert...*asleep*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am

Isa:*confused and scared, looks down*

B:*kissing*

W: They were both poisoned. I've been spending the last few years building up a immunity to Iocane powder.

Al:*smiles*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:10 am

Colin: *holds her*

B: *nods*

Jas: *asleep and dream changes* No...don't...please...I'm sorry...Al...don't...*tears fall* I'm sorry...I love you...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 am

Isa;*trembling* Colin they touched me...places only you should...and they were laughing...I didn't like it...I like it when you touch me there...you're gentle...

W:*leads her to a hill* Catch your breath.

Al: *holds her close* Shhh...Shhh...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 am

Colin: *holds her* I'm here.

K: *kissing*

B: If you'll release me, whatever you ask for ransom, you'll get it, I promise you.

Jas: *always has nightmares when she's sick* You...promised...I'm sorry....I'm not enough...

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 am

Isa: *leans into him, trembling* Colin...I'm so scared...They'll still expect me at court...

W:*laughs* What's that worth? The promise of a woman. You're funny highness. *bitter*

Al:*holds her8 Shhh it's just a dream. Just a horrible dream. I'm here and I love you.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 am

B: I was giving you a chance. It does not matter where you take me. There is no greater hunter than Prince Humperdinck. He can track a falcon on a cloudy day. He can find you.

Jas: *wakes up screaming tears falling and curls into a ball away from him*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:31 am

Isa: *trembling* Colin...what if they give him custody? We'll never get them back...

W: You think your dearest love will save you?

Al: Jas? *slightly hurt, as she usually curls into him when she wakes from a bad dream* *sighs and gets up* I guess I know what that means...I...I'll check on you tomorrow...*leaves, head down, goes home and to his room and lays on his bed, tears falling, cries himself into a restless sleep full of nightmares*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 am

Colin: They won't.

B: I never said he was my dearest love, and yes, he will save me. That I know.

Jas: *cries harder and runs to his house and goes in and wakes him up sobbing* I-I'm sorry...I thought it was real...I don't want to be alone...please come back...don't leave me...*falls to the ground breaking down* I'm sorry...*feeling like her dream's coming true* I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry...d-don't leave me...alone...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am

Isa: But what if they do?

W: You admit to me you do not love your fiance.

Al: *hurt deeply, rolls over, away from her, tears falling, hugs himself to try to hold himself together, keeping himself from falling apart*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am

Colin: THen we get proof and regain it.

B: He knows I do not love him.

Jas: I'm sorry Albert. *lays next to him* I don't want to lose you. I love you too much. Just don't turn away from me. I'm sorry I turned away from you. Maybe my dad was right...
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 am

Isa: *trembling* I can't lose them Colin...

W: Or uncapable of love if that's what you mean.

Al:*hurt, holds himself together, curled onto his side*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am

Colin: We won't.

B: I have loved more deeply than a killer like yourself could ever dream.

Jas: I hope one day you can forgive me. I love you. *puts a letter on his bed table and runs out and away and gets worse goes into a coughing fit and can't breathe broken down going back to the girl that she was when she met Albert, the girl that believed her dad that she wasn't worth anything* *curls into a fatal position coughing*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

Isa: Promise me Colin...I cant lose my babies...my children...they are mine. I gave birth to them. They are mine.

W:*raises his hand to strike her but lowers it* That was a warning highness. Where I come from there are penalties when a woman lies. *takes her hand and leads her off to another hill and stops*

Al: *hurt*

Val:*leaps over the fence and chases after her, her filly following right after her, had gotten out through the fence that was open some*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Colin: I promise.

B: *follows* I know who you are. Your cruelty reveals everything. You're the Dread Pirate Roberts, admit it!

Jas: *can't breathe broken and coughing* *wishes her dad would come and just finish her off hates herself* (I have an idea)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Isa:*leans into him, starting to calm down*

W: With pride. *bows* *stands up straight, smiling* What may I do for you?

Val:*runs, catches up to her and skids to a stop, nudges her gently*

Filly:*sniffs at her before laying down and putting her head on Jas's lap* {Hmm?}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 pm

B:You can die slowly, cut into a thousand pieces.

J: He hates me...*goes into another coughing fit*

(Jas has to go to the hospital and Albert finds out and goes to her and they apologize and get back together?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Isa:*calms down*

Madeline and Matthew:*wake up and cry*

Isa:*stands and goes to them, picking them up* Shhh...Shhh...Mama's here. Mama's got you. Shhh...

W: Tsk Tsk Tsk. Not very complimentary Highness. Why slew venom on me?

Val:*licks her*

{Sure}
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Colin: *smiles softly*

K: *moans* Please...

B: You killed my love!

Jas: *can't breathe coughing*

(XD)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Isa:*holds her babies close to her chest, rocking them gently* Shhh...Shhh...*sings to them softly*

W: Who was this love of yours? Was he a prince like this one? Rich, ugly, scabby?

Val:*whinnies, trying to help*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Colin: *smiles*

B: No. A farm boy. Poor. Poor and perfect. With eyes like the sea after a storm.Pause. On the high seas, your ship attacked. And the Dread Pirate Roberts never takes prisoners.

Jas: *coughing* Val....can you carry me? *coughing*

Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Isa:*holds them, singing softly while they calm down*

W: Why take the risk? If a pirate is seen being soft then you get people who won't obey you and then it's just work work work all the time. *stands* I remember this farm boy of yours I think. He died well, that should please you. No bribes or begging. He simply said please. please I need to live. It was the please that caught my eye. i asked him what was so important and he said true love. Then he described a woman with unsurpassing beauty I can only presume he meant you. You should bless me for destroying him before he found out what you really are.

Val:*lays next to her and nuzzles her towards her back*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 pm

B: And what am I?

Jas: *gets on her* Hospital. *coughing*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Isa:*sings*

W: he spoke if faithfulness madam your enduring faithfulness. Tell me, when you got the news did you get engaged to your prince the same minute or did you wait a week out of respect for the dead?

Val:*trots off, the filly trailing behind*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:39 pm

B: You mocked me once. Never do it again! I died that day! And you can die too for all I care! *pushes him down the hill*

Jas: *can't breathe coughing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next