RP's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can RP without the retarded malfunctions of FF and FB. -_-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay continued...hopefully...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 am

Colin: *worried*

Kurt: Sarah, please. *hums*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 am

Fred: Alright. *puts the baby boy down and grabs her arm instead* Come on Princess. *uses the same scathing tone he did ninety years ago* *leads her outside*

Isa:*stays strong and goes with him, head held high*

Sarah:*clinging to him* Dada...
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvarp.forumotion.com
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 am

colin: *worried*

Kurt: Sara please sleep.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 am

Isa:*grateful Colin isn't around here anywhere*

Fred:*shoves her in his van and drives off*

Sarah: *clinging to him* Dada...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 am

Kurt: *looks at Rach and Finn silently telling them to take her home doesn't want to worry his daughter, but also wants to be alone for right now*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

Fred:*gets far away*

Baby boy:*cries in the house*

Sarah: *clinging to him as tight as she can*

Finn: Alright. Come on Sarah. Time to go home.

Sarah; NO! DADA! NO! *cries again* DADA! *clinging to him tightly, refusing to let go, heart breaking as Finn pries her from him* *struggles* DADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams in agony as her heart continues to shatter*

Finn: We'll check on you later...*goes to his car and buckles Sarah in*

Sarah:*sobs*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 am

colin: *goes home worried*

Kurt: *hurt shattered wonders if this is the end*

Rach: *gets in*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am

Isa:*in the van, staying brave for her family*

Baby boy:*crying*

Sarah:*screaming, broken*

Finn:*heart breaking for his neice*
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

Colin: *picks up their boy* Isa?

Rach: *upset*

Kurt: *breaks down and throws the picture of him and Blaine at the wall*
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 am

Isa:*gone, with her abusive father*

Baby boy:*sobs*

Finn:*brings Sarah home and drops her off, too pissed at Blaine to talk to him, goes home, checks on Kurt and Sarah every week, watches them get worse, makes up excuses as to why Sarah can't visit him* *sits on Kurt's bed one day* *puts his head in his hands*

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 am

Colin: *worried rocks him*

Kurt: You shouldn't be the one mopey.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

Isa:*being brave though she is terrified*

Baby boy:*crying*

Emily:*upset*

Finn: I'm running out of excuses Kurt...I can't keep her at bay for much longer...she's not doing good man. She won't talk to Blaine. She barely talks to me or Rachel. She doesn't draw anymore. She won't play outside with her friends. She hates water. It's war whenever we try to give her a bath. She's scared of it almost. She hardly even eats anymore. She says you made her everything she ate and she won't eat it unless it's from you. She has nightmares every night Kurt. I can't watch this anymore. She hates Blaine Kurt. She hates him. He tries to talk to her and she just glares at him and leaves the room. She won't go near him. She blames him for everything.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 am

Colin: *tries to comfort them*

Kurt: I can't go back there. He hates me and it hurts so much. I never thought this would happen to us...then again I'm just a baby penguin. *tears fall* Why doesn't he just the papers already? Make it easy?
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 am

Baby boy and Emily:*upset*

Finn: Kurt she's dying. She's slowly killing herself. She can't handle this anymore. I can't keep watching my niece die.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 am

Colin: *tries to comfort them*

Kurt: I'll visit her, but only when he's not there.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 am

Baby boy and Emily:*want their mommy*

Finn: Kurt. She doesn't have much longer. It's only a matter of time before she's gone. She's so upset Kurt. She blames Blaine for losing you. She lost everything she had to live for when you left. You were her everything Kurt. She adored you. She adored Blaine too but when you left, she lost all her love for Blaine. She hates him. She won't ever forgive him. Not even if you two get back together. She'll always hate him now.

Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Kurt: *sighs* I know, but I can only visit. That's all I can do. And she'll find a way to love him again.
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Isa:*keeps head held high*

Finn: No she won't Kurt. She will never love him again. Kurt. You are her last hope. You are her only hope of surviving...
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Colin: *sighs*

Kurt: *sighs* I'll do what I can, and for now that means visits. I can't move back in. (Idea...idea... and it still revolves around the song!)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Isa:*had to save her son*

Finn: Kurt...you have to...it's that or she comes to live here with you. She will die if she stays there.
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Colin: *rocks his children*

Kurt: *sighs* I can't take her away from him, and I can't face him right now. (Kurt sneaks around the house when Blaine's there without Blaine noticing he's there, but he finds out. And goes to him?)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Kids:*upset*

Finn:*sighs* I will bring information on her funeral then.*stands*

(idk maybe)
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Colin: *upset*

Kurt: I'll find a way to move in without him knowing.

(G2G And I read a ff basically about the idea I got that idea from. Argh. I don't wanna go to bed, but I'm super tired and I have to be up at 8-9 for physical therapy. Night.)
Back to top Go down
edwardcullenlvr17
Admin
edwardcullenlvr17

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Finn; she will be dead within the next few days. Don't bother. It's too late. *leaves*

(night)
Back to top Go down
JasmineTaylorHenderson

JasmineTaylorHenderson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

( Last thing)

Kurt: *grabs his keys* I'm not going to have my daughter die. *leaves and sneaks in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay continued...hopefully...   Roleplay continued...hopefully... - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay continued...hopefully...
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next